Nullwave - Useful or Potato?

Mmmm be nice to test this, maybe I was also hit by a Vox ult or a fear the same time (examples)… if it’s just items then I think it’s slightly underpowered for soloq.

Shame wanted to start using this in game…

PS - side note I’ve had some fun blowing people up in casual using AS/NW, 15% max health DMG plus AS proc is meaty DMG.

1 Like

It only item silences and doesnt silence abilities, so you pretty much only use it on the enemy roamer, or maybe some other echo reliant carry (only in brawl modes).
The only time ive really utilized it is for my maxed talents kestrel grumpjaw lorelai blitz comp. Basically to item silence the enemy roamer so they cant block my AoE grumpjaw ult, which lasts for 6 secs with a maxed talent and 12 secs with echo.
But in normal games, there are better options for roamer items (i dont play roam so im not really the right person to ask). All roamers pretty much need to have fountain and crucible, and atlas most of the time. Nullwave isnt really as useful as echo or contraption/superscout (which also gives really good cdr), or even a damage item or more defence/health for roamers who have the scaling.

1 Like

Thanks @Gattorex

Shame, I’ve totally misunderstood the item, if it’s only silencing items then I feel it could do with some improvements.

Back to the drawing board.