No one at SEMC caught this?

Here you go. More clarification: https://www.reddit.com/r/vainglorygame/comments/7uml54/better_1_essence_then_1_talent/

1 Like

Appreciate you going back to find that again. That’s absurd, man.

Well at least they hot fixed it. The stuff must be hella rare because I haven’t seen any essence or a blueprint since 2.12 dropped and I’m almost level 31 so I’ve played a decent amount of games.

It’s pretty much how I feared. SEMC has nerfed the F outta grinding for skins. Basically if you want one, you have to buy it. There is no world where you’re going to get lucky at least not with how the system is set up.

I guess all good things come to an end and this is how VG is going to be from now on.

1 Like

Absolutely. I’m on my way to level 32 and I haven’t seen any blueprints, any essence, and I still have blueprints migrated over from 2.11 that I can’t afford due to lack of essence. My level 31 chest was like, 100 glory and a rare talent coin.

Ouch I was hoping they wouldn’t nerf the ■■■■ out of the level up rewards but I guess they did.

My 47th lvl just now. 300 essence… And then I opened a wooden quest box: 300 essence, 60+ glory, few talent coins.

I don’t know how they’re pairing rewards with chest types. :koshkalaugh:

when you see 300 essence, you got a rare blueprint you already own.
that is going to be the biggest issue for older Players. they might have so many rare Skins, that they are never going to see any bp for quite some time.

1 Like

Oh…

OHHH…

That means I got 3 blueprints already? Hmm… I won’t be complaining about bp drop rates anytime soon then. But yeah, the “getting new stuff will be harder”, we all kinda expected that and I’m fine with that.