New Items?

Primordial wisp (item/hero perk)

Each ability used creates a backlash on an enemy hero. For 4 seconds that hero cannot use abilities without receiving a 20% energy burn and 50% of the burn is dealt as crystal damage.

It creates choice and tension. Will I sonic zoom to escape? If I don’t I get stunned and killed if I do I am almost out for the count…

Exactly. The way i m thinking is-
Someone like ringo/gwen shouldnt build it as they are plain damage oriented
It might be good on vox glaive etc where their WP would be substituted with a mana burn item wth low wp like the amount of WP PS has. (I m dying to see a vox without ps meta)
Atm after a team fight, celeste has like half of her energy left. The item should be made such that at the end of a team fight, she should barely have any energy. That way the celeste wont be able to spam helios.
Just think of it as another Spellsword. I dont think spellsword changed the meta in any drastic way. It was used a lot for one patch but after the successive update its no longer OP or UP. We shouldnt really think about its balancing lol. And when i was talking about energy regen. I meant something like lets say clockwork does 2 energy regen per second. Then something like 3 energy loss per basic attack would be good. It doesnt mean celeste would competely become energyless. Its just that she wouldnt have unlimited energy in her bag. And this is just one out of 100s of item ideas. Lets not get so serious about it lol :stuck_out_tongue: