New hero reveal

OMG, this is so kickass in sovereign

4 Likes

April fools creativity level: SEMC.

5 Likes

Hes not the hero we deserve, but the hero we need

3 Likes

Semc should ninja patch him into the game and only devs should be able to play him. Everyone gets 200 glory in a match with Maxbob.

2 Likes

Yep, very lame, particularly since they already did this once with Corpus. At least Corpus was creative.

SEMC phoning it in, just like with the current event …

I say he’s more interesting than :b: ony. The fact that (if Maxbob had realistic numbers) he would essentially have no real passive is interesting. We also haven’t seen an ultimate like his in Vainglory. As long as the other two abilities were changed to be less binary, I would take him over :b: ony any day of the week.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see his MaxBORB skin.

1 Like

They have time to make this poop but not time to make an Ozo skin lmao.
It’s time to delete my monkey from the game.

1 Like

he’s gonna shit the meta, thats for sure.

The prank is that he actually makes it ingame

4 Likes

I bet he is Ken from Street Fighter. Look at his stance and the tatsumaki senpuu kyaku kick… Also the red suit proves that I’m right :wink:

I got the feeling the voice over was mocking some of the playerbase and less about making a believable hero. From that angle I thought it was reasonably entertaining :3

1 Like

nah maybe next event is team corpus vs team maxbob, playing exclusively with retina control

2 Likes

Finally a hero that can actually 1v9

1 Like

The cheesey is strong with this one.

this is obviously fake because they said he was an equal captina, jungler and laner but he has no cc. the only thing for captain he brigns is his super speed to get to places