My disasterous experience after a year

Oh so neglect the soloq players then? Great job you have qualified to be a Vainglory developer!!

Oh right. Yeah that is why I dont roam for random people. Also, I obviously dont win every single 2v3, I just said that there is a smaller chance to win them(assuming you play carry/jungle)

All casualā€¦ Wp Celeste works in casualā€¦

I remember trying wp Celeste a few months after I started

2 Likes

The point is casual doesnā€™t prove anything. Casual is a joke.

So even if you had a 100% winrate in casual I wouldnā€™t be impressedā€¦

1 Like

You have a point but if I tried that in ranked Iā€™m sure someone would troll or ping spam

Cp saw is very viable. He has very strong burst damage!

And your winning games 2v3 in POA?

If thatā€™s true then shame on me, all Iā€™ve ever seen done is dragging out the game by turtling up.

Personally Iā€™m quitting when youā€™ve got an obvious afk (not instantly), Iā€™d rather take that time and use it in a new match.

1 Like

Iā€™m a soloq player, and I donā€™t want to listen to screaming children on voice activation flirting with anyone who remotely sounds like a girl. I used to occasionally drop into global chat on CoC and it was horrific, I donā€™t want that forced on me.

Even if I could ask Koshka to atlas saw thereā€™s no gaurantee theyā€™ll pay any attention as a soloq player, and that leads to additional toxicity.

If you want to communicate with reasonable people friend them and use discord, most higher tier players do this as do most higher places guilds. If you donā€™t want to play to that level accept your going to get trolledā€¦

I meant SAWport I love me a good cp jungle SAW

Chat system does not mean voice chat, it is like text channels, so you wonā€™t have to listen to horny teenagers flirting. Sure they might flirt in text, but please tell me youā€™re not that much of a feminist to be offended by such meaningless words.
Most players in POA ranked do pay attention, they are mostly experienced and are equally desperate to win. As for those bad and ignorant apples like you mentioned, that would be a matter of poor matchmaking and not communication, they are two totally different topics.
I must agree with you on this one however, trolling is inevitable in soloq. Iā€™m afraid it is beyond the sphere of influence of the developers, and little can be done to resolve it.
But nonetheless, communication can be improved with a chat system, which might in turn reduce trolling.

Feminist? As a man Iā€™ll take that as a compliment, listening to sad boys asking people to be there girlfriends doesnā€™t really appeal to me. If it makes me a feminist great!!

If itā€™s not voice I donā€™t see how this would work, you canā€™t type in game in real time itā€™s just not viableā€¦ grrr ganked again mid sentence

Dude please my brain cells. If you die as a result of typing at the wrong time, then you deserve it. Its just like Dota, you will have to get to safety first to type, this is common sense wtf haha?? Do I even have to explain this simple concept lol

I give up letā€™s agree to disagreeā€¦

If you allow typing itā€™ll be a shitfest of ā€œfuck your momā€ i ā€œhope you die of cancerā€ā€¦ this is the standard crap you get when friended after a match, usually by a scrub who has just cost you the match.

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll get some positive comments but on the whole itā€™ll just add to general toxicity in game, if you implement this Iā€™d want a mute function so I donā€™t have to witness it.

1 Like

ā€¦wow.

So, chat system with a simple mute. Not voice chat. Text chat. Limited to a certain amount of characters. Same time limiters like the ping system. Would be perfectly viable and do wonders for solo Q communication, even guild communication. I personally know I donā€™t want to voice chat, period, guild or not, unless itā€™s some tournament.

Another suggestion I made a little while ago is situational pings, that change based on where you place them on the map. One or the other but Vainglory does need better in game communication. You canā€™t preplan everything and not everybody is going to understand every strategy, or the timing, no matter what level of play.

Skipping graphics.

AFK teamates but you still fought hard and lost? You should get a reward. I definitely get the sentiment that at least 15-25 minutes of your life just got wasted because YOU donā€™t want to be in LPQ as well but all you got was your rank to stay the same. Iā€™m sure Iā€™m not the only one frustrated by this part of afk.

Weapon Skaarf can actually be helpful, if the weapon part is like, a TB, BS, and SS, or something. You are going to be trying to use your fan the flames anyway, if youā€™re utilizing Skaarf to the fullest. CP SAW has been commented on. Though I will add that all you have to do as CP SAW is start with an energy battery and crystal, and build your piercing shard and SG/DE early to not run into farming issues. Move on to CW asap, and build defense while youā€™re building CW. Done deal.

Lastly, this is all a little too salty, even for the saltmines.

1 Like

Although I am againts adding any form of other communication(voice&text) my experience with them in CS:GO, RoS, and a few others are quite different to what you said.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.