Medusa Lorelai (Will update)

Well, Initially I want to do my version of Medusa but most people around me assumed Medusa has a bow and arrow so I decided to sacrifice Medusa’s eyes for orb which was a little inspired by Lorelai

Not yet finished but I am deciding between Stone like skin or black/gold skin (similar to death aura)

It’s for my school assignment BTW so yeah… any feedback is also welcome

4 Likes

LOVE this!!! :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thanks Queen

30 character is a must

2 Likes

Seconded Hazels comment! Its just line work and im already getting excited :minions_happy_t3:

3 Likes

I really like this take, instead of a bow an arrow or her wielding swords or what not she has an orb to use in fights and such. I’d imagine her orb has the power of stone gaze. It’s a great medusa design

2 Likes

Ikr, the way I think?!?
tenor-9

3 Likes

Am I furry artist if I draw Lorelai?

2 Likes

Lorelai is more human than animal, so I’d say no.

1 Like

I am crying, why did I choose to do medusa? The scales? The snakes? The skin texture? The tail?
tenor-10

2 Likes

Hello Everyone,

Lowkey wanna kermit but hey gotta finish this for submission!
It’s not yet finish but I think I am going with the purple theme for Medusa Lorelai!
Lighting is not done same for the snakes on her hair! Can I cry?

Will continue to update! Will I finish this assignment or will this assignment finish me? stay tune and also please do give feedback! I love to know how I can improve this as I want to add this to my portfolio!

4 Likes

Whoa :scream: This is GREAT!

I don’t know enough about arting to give any advice or feedback, but definitely sending encouragement your way!

3 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement.

3 Likes

This is so awesome! Just like hazel I really dunno much to give advice but wow you can see this through, in this fight of you vs assignment you will be the winner!

4 Likes

Thank you guys for the kind words :pleading_face:

I Know I am not at the professional level yet but I will definately get there soon one day. Thanks for the encouragement :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Updating my Progress! I still haven’t finish the front of Medusa Lorelai’s scale on her lower part of the body… I am deciding if I should add that…

I added a white cloth around her tail… (suggested by Teacher)
I have yet to clean up the back view of Lorelai’s… and add the base color…
Till then…

4 Likes

Just updating my progress. This is the final version as for now. Will retouch up if I ever come back to it! Will be adding this to my portfolio, possibly art station IDK?

But thank you for joining me on this journey of Medusa Lorelai <3

May you be swell oh oh oh (lorelai laughs*)

4 Likes

Hi everyone.

I have created a twitter for art purpose

Do retweet and share if you can. Any support is welcome. Thank you. Follow if you can too.

As well as my entry. Thank you

4 Likes