Mastery Star!

I mean you’re not wrong, I did complain about this when they told us about it. I still prefer it to hats tho cause it’s just a nice feature SEMC thought they’d add to the game, not some ridiculous scheme to try and make money. And the stars don’t look stupid like hats do.

I agree they coulda thought it through better tho.

1 Like

I mean to be fair that’s generally what I think when I see a 5 star SAW.

3 Likes

all good points…

I’ve literally seen a 5 star mastery, T3 SAW in casual. I can’t imagine the level of dedication…

1 Like

FINALLY got a star on one of my heroes, and it’s best girl Gwen, I’m happy to say. (Been one tricking her in Rumble this week.) A few others are getting close also.

1 Like

Damn still haven’t got one on her, I think I’m gonna have to finally accept she’s no longer my main, Yates has taken over.

Still my only star, But I’m one match away from a second on him, and also one away from a first on Anka.

1 Like

I play only Brawl modes so I probably play too much. :musical_note:

1 Like

I finally got one!

5 Likes

i got 5 stars on skye lmao

This text will be blurred

That Cath skin… I’m so jealous!! :heart_eyes:

Me too! on both main and smurf accounts. :star::star::star::star::star:

I’m now working on my new main Ylva, about 2-3 stars on both accounts… hehe. :smiley:

Rumble is great for getting the hero you want every time! Just got my second star on Gwen, now gonna work on a second for Varya :rbgwen:

I have 3 stars on ringo and 1 on gwen. I wish there were specific rewards for the stars tho. I wish hats were a reward for hero mastery. Only 5 hats and a hero can wear it only if that hero has a particular number of stars or something of that sort idk.

1 Like

I’ve got 3 on Catherine, Joule, and Flick. Two and one on several others. It’s nice to have stars. I’m a star. You’re a star. We’re all-stars!

2 Likes

Progress!

1 Like