Lyra vs. Vox argument

Lyra is in B TIER? OL
Lmao i have to laugh

It was for last update though.

Owh ok
30 characters hahahah…ha

And even then, the top tier mid laner is CP Vox.

Doubtly so

30 chars hdhdhdhejdhhd

He is in every competitive match while lyra is seen… Never?

Lyra requires skill. Vox is eh…

1 Like

Lyra requires skill? Aiming one of the biggest AoE abilities that is also instant requires skill? I agree CP Vox doesnt require much skill (reason why i prefer the WP Vox), but lyra doesnt require much skill either.

More skills than vox. And ability to time her B and land her portal to flee or chase enemies. Throwing sigil to maximise the damage or kill a fleeing enemies

I don’t agree. She doesn’t even need to kite well, he B + C combo allows her to scape everyone.

That’s the same with all heroes, maximise their damage or try to kill a fleeing enemy.
Sure, Vox doesn’t have a skill shot ability other than his ult, but her A is stupidly easy to hit, and she is far safer than him. He also has a lot less range than Lyra, so one thing for the other.

Edit: as this is only about us, if you want to continue discussing, send a private message.

so… does it justify that i has almost no use in competitive? Pros doesnt know how to playe her? lol

1 Like

Well… ermmmm yes? I guess hehe

1 Like

Lol, now the best players in the world can’t even play an easy hero. Ok ok ok.
I guess everyone thinks their mains are the hardest heroes and only they can play them.

1 Like

Nah. I can play vox but his kit is boring. Lame ass resonance. He is good. He can kill enemies easily if position and played well but doesn’t feel rewarding as compared lyra.

I’ve never said Vox was difficult. For me he is fun, but Lyra bores me. It’s just a matter of play style. But I don’t act as if Vox was impossible to play for everyone but me and that he has no counters. For me Lyra doesn’t feel rewarding because I don’t have to do anything: missing her A is almost impossible to do, and she is the safer mage in the game.
The reason why for you Lyra has no counters is because you are a One trick pony, so you are better with her than the enemy with any hero, but in equal skill, she isn’t invincible as you defend. If, according to you, she is the strongest hero, given that you are a good Lyra, why aren’t you in VG silver or gold and teach those “pros that doesn’t even know how to play her” how is it done?

I wish I am in VG silver… but VG bronze is where I am. It’ hard to rank upwards and also find a decent team in rank match.

And takes a lot of time :confused:
I’m reading my previous post and it looks more aggressive than it was intended…

@hazeleyes the thread can be closed.

I’ll leave it open but unlist it, as it’s basically a discussion between you and @TadashiN … that way if you want to continue it, you can do so without attracting attention :wink:

2 Likes