Lunar event now with incredible poll (not the dr)

Team Reza is gonna lose for sure anyway I do t think Reza has any ability changes

Gwen is a bombshell and Reza is a horny dude… Who in the world came up with those horns lol.

Can’t help myself…

You don’t need to use the reza skin you can use any rl skin to get points for your team even if the mascot for the other team. Also you can use lapdog gj any sparkler skaarf and se fort skin. But you get points from playing as any hero any skin those are just the bonus ones

Oh boi this doesn’t sound right.

1 Like

Oh boy thanks for pointing that out

It will be a boring time. Only 7 skins will show up. Will we only be matched as a team so 5 gwen vs 5 Reza or will that too be random…

What do you mean only 7 skins will show up

Pun intended hahaha.

Sexual innuendo…

There are 7 heroes with a skin that grant bonus lunar points. 5 points for fortress grumpjaw flicker koshka and skaarf all with their SE skins.

10 points for gwen and Reza new SE skins.

I know that they give bonus points but what do you mean that they will only show up and i think it would be too unlikely for 5 gwen team vs 5 reza team to be matched

Why use a hero without bonus points? There are 7 heroes with bonus points and they will be instalocked all day every day during the event.

If they don’t split the sides then both sides will get win points every match which defeats the purpose of side vs side fighting

Oh i understand now the first bit.

But that means whichever team does win they will get 5x the points whereas if it was mixed team it would be less distance between scores but still some because uneven teams

1 Like

but the amount of games played will even out the uneven team points.

in the end, it will come down entirely to the bonus points and the paid points. the rest shouldnt matter at all.

So what you are saying is the event is p2w hahahhaa pay for special skins and pay for bonus points lmao

well. it kinda is and kinda isnt.
there is also the chance that the special skins and money payers are turning out to be roughly equal. making this entire event quite pointless while still leaving the impression we could have some control over it.

i really dont like that splitting of the community. thats just like the na vs eu “event” they did in the past.
it just makes half of your players salty and thats never a good thing.

events for the entire community to do that dont encourage bad behavior in game are better. (like destroy as many turrets as possible, without losing your own; catch blackclaw; steal the orbs; …)

the planned rewards are also quite weird.
one unowned skin/bp could just end up to be a dissapointing rare you dont want, because you bought a higher tiered skin for that hero already, but it could also lead to a winner getting a worthless rare skin and a loser getting a bp for a 500 opal se skin.