Lotsa positivity this time around

@Moose @hazeleyes you guys can go and delete my posts then. I explained my posts on this thread but if you guys want to see it as just being negative then don’t waste your time typing out passive aggressive posts and just delete my post or hide them.

If I wanted to be so negative why would I not be on the countless threads of this update posting my negative thoughts? But screw logic " He say a few bad things about update" while I literally said good things and why some of my negativite thoughts isn’t even arguable yet. Ultimately it’s my fault I should’ve known y’all react this way.

There’s nothing passive aggressive about either of our posts. I don’t care if you’re negative - this is one of the most pro-tell-it-how-it-is Vainglory associated social platforms. I, and this is me - not hazel nor hipster, personally said something because you outright stated the devs lie 24/7 and your proof was a screenshot that you misinterpreted, took out of context and then stated as fact.

This forum has recently become a negative echo chamber and it’s exhausting. It was pretty cool to read some positive changes. Now maybe we jumped on that, but history has shown negativity taking over a thread and derailing it, which would’ve been especially aggravating given that you were misinterpreting changes. I mentioned flagging posts, hoping to avoid further derailment.

If you want to talk more, PM me

That’s not how moderation works here. None of us delete posts unless they’re spam or contain content that’s illegal.

As far as your comment about us being passive aggressive, you might want to check the definition of that term. Your posts were negative, and several people called you on it. It’s as simple as that.

I’ll also agree with Moose that further discussion about this needs to be in a DM or a separate thread.

Sorry, everyone else, for interrupting the discussion.

I don’t see how it’s being sabotaged. Most of the people who are against SEMC’s actions usually are now liking most of the changes. You can’t have 100% positivity but the feeback for this patch has never been better for the last year+ so I don’t see what’s the problem of people having a different opinion.

2 Likes

Im sure his point doesnt lie in having a different opinion, but repeating the same negative stuff over and over in different threads.

1 Like

But that’s not the case for this patch. What people have as negative view is based on the new changes not repeating old stuff. And even then as I said mostly positive, even from the people who are usually very negative.

Why even read patch notes at all or watch the streams if the devs lie 24/7? You can’t trust them that any of this is going live today, right? That is how comments like that come across. It does derail and obviously it did because we are still talking about it.

On a brighter note… the patch is live in 8 minutes, right?!!

Hopefully! :crossed_fingers:

It can take a while for the app store to populate the update though, so you might have to refresh it and check back.

I believe what community members here are asking for is that if there are things you don’t like about the game, you post it in a constructive manner, as opposed to whining. That can help create a far more positive community. For example, I do think some of the update notes in my opinion impact the 5v5 meta far more than the 3v3. Rather than whine about it, I’d suggest to SEMC if there is a way they can develop different stat lines for different maps. Probably way too complex, but that would be interesting.

Overall, this update is something to be very excited about. New UI. New game modes. New ways for players to interact with this game, and thus, with each other.

Praise what you like. Provide constructive feedback/criticism for what you don’t like. Whining and moaning serves no purpose, and it will likely only make you feel worse about the situation.

Let’s continue to use this forum site as a platform to strengthen the Vainglory community, and thus make it more inviting to MOBA players or new players in general to join the Vainglory game!

2 Likes