Lotsa positivity this time around

Is it necessary to do this in a thread instead of the PMs?

@ThePinkOtter @Sanyam

2 Likes

Do what?
I was on topic all time , it was just him going off topic :frowning:
Even if it was partly me messing with him all my points still stand.

Chromas are still a thing, which has elicited an overall muted and neutral/slightly negative response from me regarding the update.

Gotta admit it they did a great job with this update, good quality of life changes, new game modes that everyone gets to enjoy. Lets hope they keep the momentum going.

4 Likes

As a new player who is casual but looking to be more hardcore, these changes and updates all seem pretty good to me. I know most forum goers and reddit and discord users are typically the more active and hardcore players and sometimes they don’t see how casuals see updates.

Yes i gotta admit my opinions tend to be biased, when i see change my competitive side sometimes gets the better of me and forget that what i dislike may appeal to someone who’s more casual.

What is this cause I seem kinda lost with this lil meme

1 Like

I don’t understand the meme either.

This update is solid for sure, but I personally am not more excited for it than I was for 3.8 or, captain item addition update.

I pretty much solely care about the meta changes, which are a little disappointing, and qol changed. Talentless blitz I will never play, and the other modes seem funny but low effort except aram (hyped about the unique take on the mode).

The UI change looks nice but does not really impact my experience.

I would argue this is my favorite update this year. They are finally listening - nostalgic Vainglory-feel UI, QoL being stressed for once, new modes that rotate, and for most of us talentless modes are a godsend after constantly asking for them. I think having them be “weekend” modes was brilliant - appeal to both audiences regarding talents

There are still tons of bugs, poor matchmaking, no actual esports, and pretty old code. However, they’re making steps in the right direction.

5 Likes

I’m with @Moose here, this update seems the best so far, at least is the first one I care about. You may not feel the same because as a utility hero, you won’t see much changes, but for mage player the new hero will be awesome.

1 Like

Magnus is Vox with Idris’s B. He’s the least exiting thing they’ve announced to me.

Not sayin I hate him, just he’s nothing special

For me he is, I want to try him already.

Even as a roam main, I’m excited. I just enjoy the feel and attitude that comes with this update

Only part of the meta I’m not sold on is the mid lane locked roam - I guess I’ll see how it goes

4 Likes

But alot of bugs were also fixed. Almost a pdf page full

3 Likes

I actually don’t care for the new update and it honestly doesn’t look good to me, ton of new modes gonna split que, terrible balancing, only three skins for an update that took 2 months and characters still have little to no skins. Only thing I like is the new item only for the fact that we got a new item.

But I didn’t want to be negative because everyone else is excited. There’s no full update notes and the patch isn’t live so I don’t think my negativity isn’t called for yet.

Edit: Oh wait I do like that you’ll be ques back into matches quicker if you leave from phone call or something but that’s only two good things from an update that took two months, while we still don’t have voice or text chat yeah not very excited haven’t played in a month. If this update isn’t the shit I’m permanently quiting and I’ll just leave my account open for whoever wants to use it since I won’t be playing and I have a lot skins and heroes so I know some would like that.

They won’t be available at the same time, they rotate every week, so you will only be able to play one of them.

1 Like

I’ve heard that but from the screenshots I’ve seen they literally had four brawl modes available at once so until the update is live I’m not gonna believe that statement. It that is the case tho then I’d admit having only one brawl mode available at a time will be really awesome and I would prefer it that way.

That’s what they said on the Dev stream.

Edit: min 44:10 on the dev stream.

And the devs words have no meaning to me they lie 24/7. This has been proven multitude of times.