Losing double elo

I logged out because i thought it was a visual bug but when i logged in the elo stayed the same , but i remember something made me think about double elo loss !

When i finished one of the 2 games , i went straight to my profile rank to see the elo before the spoils of war appear , and the moment i hit the rank in profile i saw 17 and something in the 80’s elo , which was reasonable to drop to that , but after i finished collecting the spoil of wars i found it in the 17 and something in the 60’s , but i cant confirm that because it was in a second , 8 and 6 are looking the same if you look fast so iam not sure 100% if i saw 8 or 6 , but i remember 8 .

if this happens frequently, try keeping track of it with screenshots or screen recordings so if you do report to smec you have 100% sure evidence
stuff to screenie would be elo and glory before playing, then screenshot the exp or guild fame part of the spoils of war since they show the current value. hope you didn’t actuslly lose 2x elo
also, the “elo staying the same” is a thing that happdns when spoils of war hasn’t showed up yet, then you see the change post spoils

Idk if it’s related, but lately I’ve been getting 2 upvote messages from the same person at the same time.
Has happened 3 or 4 times now, I didnt really think much of it

1 Like

I got the double spoils of war in one of my accounts while winning
And got more than 30 points , which was crazy in a 3v3 match

In the other account i got double spoils of war while losing , so i was prepared for the big loss , 33 points lost , i went to vgpro to check my team and enemy team ranks , my team was ina disadvantage like i should lose about 15 , or 18 maximum , 33 was a lot .

Its still happening

I get the double screens a lot too but with normal point changes 8-18… When not against pro players then I lose like 1-2 Elo lol…