Kensei is just a beast (my unofficial penta kill)

I am really going to one trick this hero that build is too disgusting!! https://youtu.be/KsjhZVzCIAI

Nice.

Also this is a wrong section

Sorted! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Just remember next patch he will be nerfed

lol. shhhhā€¦ Iā€™ve been resisting the urge to brag and boast about his ridiculous rare talent.

His perk is just so good. okā€¦ shhhhhā€¦ no more comments

But how can you nerf him heā€™s super weak early and needs 3 items to spike. If anything they need to nerd these items or nerf his late game. Early game he can be shut down easy.

1 Like

Easy to Nerf late game by adjusting base stats than adjust level up bonus stats abilities you can directly change each level stats

1 Like

He actually only needs 1 item and level 6 to spike hard. Sorrow Blade is a huge spike if you build it first, add a BP and defense and its GG.

1 Like

Yeah I tested him in practice and solod blackclaw

1 Like

He is a beast at soloing dragons. I think he actually does it better than Rona and Krul.

1 Like

No, I believe Krul is still the 1v1 King. but only by the slightest of margins. Almost dead equal.

1 Like

Out of curiosity I had to test it! Lol

Krul: Poisoned shiv, Breaking Point, Shiversteel
Ghostwing: 9 second take
Blackclaw: 22 second take

Kensei: Poisoned shiv, Breaking Point, Sorrowblade
Ghostwing: 9 second take
Blackclaw: 15 second take

Dead even on Ghostwing! However Kensei cut through Blackclaw surprisingly faster than Krul. I will attribute this to Blackclaws HP being higher, so Kensei has the edge against him.

No stutterstepping used for the test, just flat basic attacks combined with Kruls A and B, and Kenseis A and B.

Sorrowblade wouldā€™ve given him that extra damage as well.

True!

However, for my test I used common build paths to simulate a take from a live game.

1 Like

welp. . . that settles it. . . the new 1v1 king is Kensei, the dragon taker . . . Please donā€™t nerf him semc. -.-

3 Likes

I got a feeling like Kenseis ā€œtraining wheelsā€ are definitely being taken off next patch. Lol

2 Likes