Just Want to Rant

Building up on my own point isn’t responding to something you didn’t say though? What do you mean? Again, you might think something would work and it’s funny build to try and that’s okay. But if you think something couldn’t work and someone else thinks it would then what? Is it troll or not? Answer is it depends on the person. That’s why you can’t make a general rule about that.

2 things.

1. Aren’t they supposed to be FUN modes officially by SEMC? They are not supposed to be serious modes. Isn’t that the idea of brawl modes?
  2. I always tryhard in literally any mode. I might play whatever the hell I want but I’d always do my best to win and I don’t surrender. So if that is considered a waste of time then I can say every bad player I get is wasting my time even if it’s just not their game, matchmaker’s fault or whatever. I still 100% think brawl modes are made to be fun, casual, non-competitive and not serious despite always trying to win. Not everyone tryhards in blitz and people who do not I don’t blame.

Many people prefer playing solo. Can they not experiment in casual modes?

You’re exhausting me, because you keep twisting what I’m saying, and I am not going to keep repeating myself because you’re arguing a point I didn’t make.

I’m going to leave this thread, because it’s descending into pointlessness now.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.