Just A Post About Talents

They don’t care about talents anymore, they don’t balance them or touch anything. Talents are just the currency they use to give rewards when they actually don’t want to give nothing with some short of value.

Nope , talents modes are their focus now , how come our beloved 3v3 ranked placed next to bots and practice modes , while talent modes got the big space and taking the 5v5 spot .

Because they want 3v3 to die. If they cared about talents they would balance them so more than 3 can be used.

2 Likes

Talents modes is not their focus, it’s non talents modes. About 3v3… Casual has a bigger spot than ranked, why? Because they want 3v3 dead. They are expecting 3v3 players to move to 5v5.

1 Like

The crazy thing is people think they’re fun BECAUSE of the p2w aspect when you could make talents fun without keeping them the way they are right now…

Brawl modes have been less of a focus recently. They flat out wanted to remove one of their talent modes (ARAL), but the community demanded its return. Their focus seems to be decidedly 5v5 ranked considering that is what has been getting 80-90% of development time put into it.

Talents have not been balanced in months, and they clearly want to remove brawl modes but we did not let them.

I Don’t fall for that , I made my opinion about removing ARAL in the other thread , but I don’t buy listening to the community thing , if they did it with 3v3 casual I would say yeah , but a talent mode which got outshined by rumble and Aram , what I think is the plan was ARAL getting replaced by Aram talent but it wasn’t ready so they decided to bring back ARAL and push talents to prepare the players for a 5v5 talent experience and hype it .

No, ARAM has no talents not because it’s not ready for it, but because it was designed as a non talent brawl mode.

1 Like

There is no way semc said that or intended to do that , like even the skins exclusive to events like idris origin or whatever they name it , they said the skin is exclusive to events but they didn’t say for ever they aren’t doing the limited edition skins mistake they leave a space to revert things nothing permanent , so I don’t know what is your source for that , just remember all brawl modes started with no talents except onslaught .

Source: when it was announced, they said that, Rumble, and ARAM was meant to be non talent modes. I don’t know why are you so obsessed with they adding talents to ARAM.

Honestly, you seem paranoid seeing shadows everywhere and thinking in which way SEMC is going to trick their players. There is no conspiracy to introduce talents in ARAM, if they do, it’s not because they had a master plan in development for 10 updates to make that change.

2 Likes

Iam not , I don’t care about brawl modes even if they add talents to 5v5 itself , I don’t care , Iam just not understanding why people saying they are ignoring talents and promoting non talents modes while everything in the game about talents and talents game modes in your face .

Plus they claim talents aren’t touched for many updates as indicator that talents ignored , I don’t see it as an indication of talents ignored I see it as a plan for a new talent balance for Aram , they aren’t balancing the 3v3 talents because Aram will be the balance target .

We gave you reasons to why they are giving so much talents, you prefer to keep thinking in your master plan for them, it’s up to you. But it doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

Why? Because it’s been forever since the last talent balance and they’ve just released 2 talentless modes. If anything, it seems they just don’t care about talents and gave them in chests because they have no meaningful value to them.

This is what I meant about the conspiracy. If they were planning to do so, they would had changed them already like they did with 3v3 and 5v5 where they started balancing for 5v5 before it was even released.

1 Like

While I also disagree with your idea of a conspiracy, I do agree that SEMC is probably not really ignoring talents.

They’re not balancing them only because they promised last summer that they will avoid balancing them too often, in order to not piss off the high-spenders.

That’s right but I dont know if they have enough data of the heroes in Aram and how they being played , like if you think about rumble the game mode is a mess without talents , so if they want to put talents with 5 heroes their choice is Aram , and making talents for 2 different game modes represent 3v3 and 5v5 maps is probably a cool idea semc looking forward , like I can’t see them working hard towards 5v5 then make a brawl mode for it then make talentless , if they promoting talents it’s probably for it .

@VaKTaBi I don’t see it as a no value reward like you see it , we both share the same feeling towards talents and towards the reward , we aren’t the target. Iam not talking about you and me , Iam talking about the community , what semc doing is an investment on making talents part of the game by giving away a lot of coins and glory , if they not going to change it the next updates , it’s a long run investment towards the new players coming to vg .

The community doesn’t like talents (most part of it), and SEMC knows that. Implementing in ARAM is just a big mistake that SEMC can’t afford making. Right now the game is not in a good spot, each day are more and more complains about bugs, trolls, lack of balance, poor rewards… in reddit, the community did a formal petition to delete talents from level chests. With the removal of BP, many players has been inactive, queues are longer. There is a general bad feeling about SEMC, so in the next updates SEMC has to solve it, and introducing talents in ARAM is not the way, and they know that.

I agree and that could be the reason why ARAL is back and Aram talentless , I don’t like talents and I think their balance is horrible but this the idea behind them , you need to make them broken to be pay to win and get money from them , but we know the problem is people who getting destroyed stopped playing them and went for fair play modes , so one of the reasons they giving talents coins away is to balance the coins or hoping to balance the coins and give others enough amount of coins to make the brawl modes not one sided , I don’t think it’s going to work , but you don’t know if semc want things to get balanced , what a complicated system balancing it means less broken but still broken .

They said at some point something like that: they are not touching talents nor implementing them in the new brawl modes, but one reason why they are giving them is to make it easier to upgrade and somehow encourage people to upgrade them, so this way they end with the problem of overleveled talents and hope people start playing those modes more. However, they know that this would only introduce in blitz few more people, and they know it doesn’t solve the talents problem.

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.