It got real spooky on the forums

Its really nice tbh. Back when we had snow and christmas hats, I dont think I said it but it was awesome and Im glad that the mods are bringing that holiday spirit back :easter_happy_1:

Also IM LIVING FOR THIS COLOR SCHEME! Purple and Black look so nice and including on the Forums interface.

How does my fellow forumers feel about the changes?

7 Likes

I don’t see any change… :confused:

Edit: I didn’t see anything because I had the Kensei background, not the default one. I really like the changes :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I like it, just for me the effects sort of feel odd and don’t feel good to look at so sadly I had to change it. Spooky theme is cool add tho

1 Like

Maybe @moderators can create a new interface skin without the effects.

Also off topic but I haven seen @Moose for a while… I remember him complaining about me forgetting him but I remembered this time :minions_happy_t2: :moose:

1 Like

The Halloween theme is a package deal :ghost:

6 Likes

It’s all good, it wouldn’t be a spooky theme without the effects, the fort theme will be my replacement spooky theme instead

2 Likes

chippunk

I think you’re winning the avatar/hat competition so far :mage:

3 Likes

My favorite part is the little pumpkin heart button!

7 Likes

Yep pumpkins can be cute sometimes

2 Likes

I changed to the new spooky theme, but I feel dirty for getting rid of Ozo after all these months. Also I just now realized that the COW that I got it from hasn’t seen any activity since August…

2 Likes

Veritas seems to had left the game :frowning:

@Lebatron

Oh witch hats haven’t appeared for me unless it’s theme specific, didn’t know I turned into a happy witch cat

1 Like

They are indeed specific to the October theme :jack_o_lantern:

1 Like

spooky time !! :jack_o_lantern:

I should find an avatar that goes with the hat…

3 Likes

Laughs :ozo:

I totally didnt change my profile pic for the same reason…

On another note, @DIMTI be amazed by my pfp who is a chibi vampire Dimitri :lyra:

2 Likes

I love it!

Baewitched Gwen for life.

1 Like

I took a nice break. I’ll be back, casually. No longer will be streaming, but I’ll be poking my head around. Hello, spaniards @Guest_78 and @VaKTaBi :smile:

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat. I haven’t been playing much lately. And looking at the new patch it won’t change. Happy to hear from you though :slight_smile:

1 Like