Is there a way to make SAW viable?

I have already given Nivmett some ideas before. If you like to see then I’ll show you.

Ive seen someone played saw good in 5v5 and i think this is the way

First ask someone to help you pushing the first turret , after you getting it down , dont push further just go to the other lanes and leave someone covering your lane , so you could take top lane next , then take ghostwing then push mid lane and so , if you do anything else you going to feed.

First turret by yourself and little help fron roam , then next roam around and push different turrets thats the strategy .

1 Like

Huh… surprised no one mentioned SAWport.

To make saw viable, you need a team + the whole strategy and draft to be around him. It’s not really viable for soloq, you can make him work if good and serious, but there are a lot better picks that will make the win easier.

Same in 3vs3. I was like, he is slow anyway… why not put all in his strong side instead. It not only actually worked, but I rarely lost a game. Tho in 5vs5 this wont work if not in a team and if in a team will still be less than optimal.

Ppl always say that yet he’s never played competitively, clearly his skill must be beyond pro players…

He is a poor hero, he isn’t difficult to play, but the drag is he is a massive burden to his entire team as you need to draft around him

I’m glad he is potato long may he stay that way.

Ever think he isn’t used competitively much because he has a narrow window for his win condition making it an easy counter

Hahahahaha harder than Skye of Malene or Ozo or Lance or… he isn’t difficult to play, his issue is his kit is crap and his playstyle to simplistic. He is easy to focus and blow up and totally irrelevant in time fights in 5v5 because he is either a - deleted before he stacks up or b - the fight moves away from his slow lumbering arse…

The only reason you’re saying any of this of course is because you’ve main him.

He is and always will be a low skill tier hero, and I’m personally glad of that because he offers little to nothing outside of the ouch turrets meme that we no and love.

Exactly my point, which is why he is potato… his kit simply isn’t good enough for high tier play, with a team having to draft around him (ol adafio saw combo).

Like I say I’m glad he is dead because he was toxic at low skill tiers, now ppl actually need to learn more viable heros which CS only be good for the game.

Sadly he has just become worse at low tiers

1 Like

No.

I haven’t even read the post. Just the title.

He was made in a time where heroes had their weaknesses and when the game was not overloaded with CC.

Those times died early-2016.

He was the original cc and by that I mean his perk CC’s himself

1 Like

DELETE HIS WP PATH AND TURN HIM INTO A CP MONSTER PLES

His CP path is mad fun to play and being able to shank people from 70% health to 0% is 10/10. Here is an idea I came up with on the fly.

Roadie Run
SAW loses all of his stacks and holds out his knife. He is now able to fling this knife and it has a range similar to Varya’s A. When he successfully hits the enemy with the throwing knife he gains a decaying movement speed boost that increases with the amount of CP he has. SAW cannot move while knife is still in the air…

HIS B
Building crystal power makes him invulnerable to CC while using his B and this can be used while SAW’s knife is flying in the air. Essentially it is the same ability with some changes to make his CP path more fun.

MAD CANNON
THIS BABY is still the same. Can’t really think of anyway to make this ability different besides: if you buy a certain amount of crystal power than your cannons become projectiles instead of coming out every consecutive AA, but you can just make a new hero with that ability tho so whatever.

Yeah cause you haven’t played him as long as me. Duh.

I have seen full tank Saw succeed. aegis metal jacket Slumbering husk wartreads Sorrowblade Serpents mask. He has high enough base damage to be a nuisance and brings utility with his kit.

Strangely enough a Sawport builld with 2 damage items seems like his best bet. It will stop him from feeding and he will be a ranged tank for his team.

His missing health damage will help mop up stragglers.

Few people can play like this. I have seen only two succeed in 5v5…