Is 3v3 ranx the most toxic gamemode right now?

Server?

Just had some horrible 5v5s also.

I’m EU, give it an hour and the kids will be coming online so you’ll notice shorter queue times.

Europe. I didn’t mean short as in 30 seconds though. But usually around or under 4 min. As I used to play a lot at night I’m used to 8 min queues so this feels pretty short. 5v5 has relatively the same queue time for me

Its always best in multiplayer games to play during times the kids are in bed or in school anyways.

Really the most you will find in 3v3 is trolls and newer players as they don’t have enough heroes for 5v5

I’ve fallen to t3. I didn’t think it was actually possible for a player to go below t4 anymore :rofl:

2 Likes

Found a game even though it wasn’t worth playing.
I played support malene lmao… I could 1v1 baron with his support near

Did ardan go afk or something because no build after 18 minutes yikes

No the game was this short…

5v5 anything is the most toxic gamemode in my experience, as I regually see at least one toxic ping by the time Blackclaw starts spawning, while I’ve rarely seen any toxic pings in 3v3 ranked.

What kind of toxic pings are you talking about? If you are talking about a constant attack ping or caution that isn’t toxic usually, the enemy either disapeard or your team is saying we need black claw before the enemy respawns

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.