Inara is the best designed VG character since Lorelai

Thats just bad balancing by the devs tbh, why nerf the one hero that could help stop the tank meta?

Idk at this point :man_shrugging:

“Because he was strong” what a joke, it’s like asking reza or anka to not be strong in a full squishy meta. Those two can also counter the meta, in fact they are banned because they are the only ones that can consistently kill at least one of the carries, so you are losing a non-hypercarry in exchange of half the enemy damage, specially if you kill the bot laner. But they will nerf them, so the other two possible counters to this meta will die too.

Edit: this is off topic, sorry. If you @hazeleyes want to move it somewhere else… if not I will stop with this topic to not be off topic (if that makes sense).

1 Like

@Guest_78 @RiseChu Can any of you guys show me Inara’s trail?

It’s an AoE speed boost, similar to fortress but with freedom.

1 Like

Not the only character from Battlerite she’s similar to, haha

What do you mean with freedom? Doesn’t it follow a target? And also is there footage of it?

Yes, it doesn’t follow a target, and there is footage of it

1 Like

So no boots then? Top pick purely for the possibilites.

I’m not sure, it’s still and ult so idk if it’s a good idea, and from the video I guess you have to be in certain range to get the speed boost.

Oh I didn’t know it was her ult, I haven’t seen any of her abilities or features yet. I thought it was more like Malene light B

Well, I think it’s her ult as they already showed two more abilities.

That spin to win one looks like the Ult to me tbqh.

I don’t think so, they said her B ability was a AoE cc, and that seems like it.

Ah you’d know more than I would. I haven’t really been keeping up with the teasers, just the hype.

Alright thanks. It’s not exactly like the rose trail so I’m happy.

@thace giving speed boost doesn’t mean it would be the only thing it does. Probably buffs her in some other ways too and I think it’s ult as well.

Its pretty much is the evolved version of it since it doesn’t restrict the player to a thin trail to be on top of and its a AoE team speed boost. But yes, its not the real deal.

The rosetrail also prevented slowing but like I said, you were restricted to where you could have moved. That part was balanced perfectly

I mean for her this is just visual effect. She just gains movement speed so really not like rose trail. No matter where she goes it’s the same. BF had the trail coming from his target and had to follow it. This is why I don’t see them as similar besides visually. But even then it’s not that close.

Totally not what Rosetrail was about? Lol

Imma stop talking about BF cuz its not a thread about him.

Lets just say that our views differ :slightly_smiling_face:

My point was it’s very different. Catherine gains speed boost on A and leaves trail (for a short time) with her shield scratching the ground. If you say it like “she gains movement speed just like BF, therefore same thing” yes it is true in nature they’re the same but in reality they aren’t alike. If Catherine had a more noticable effect can you tell me it was not the same as Inara? What about Koshka, Taka, Tony, Krul if they had trail effect? Gaining movement speed boost doesn’t make it same thing as rose trail. Just because she leaves a similar effect behind doesn’t make it the same either. It just works differently.

Not my point but I see what you mean.