I'm tired of this poop

lmao I thought this post would turn into the first necro…

Although if you don’t reply a post in 24 hrs this will close so no.

agree to disagree
Post must be at least 30 characters

I have been contemplating switching it to a minium of 20 characters and seeing if that makes a substantial difference for say a week.

2 Likes

you should do that :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

1 Like

probably should make some progression rank? those who are more qualified can bypass the 30 chars min rule…

1 Like

You can’t force better writing by creating a barrier when there’s an easier route. People will just go posts emojis, blurred words, say word limit, etc to fill it up especially in a game forum with kids. Heck, even I don’t I’m not going to sit here and think of it like an essay exam. This makes the content worse than the one you’re trying to avoid.

Anyway, y’all do you. I barely hang around here so I don’t know how many dissatisfied people are with it. Just gotta weed it out slowly, can’t go cold turkey yet.

So spaces count but they only count as one character and they have to be between two letters to count as a character and it will always count as one character no matter how far apart you put the letters. I personally don’t think the minimum 30 character amount is changing anything I think it’s probably gonna lead to more spam. People just have to write random letters to fill up the character space, so people will just use memes or stupid things in general to fill that minimum.

I see the stars aligned in which posts I read in what order.

Can we make a rule that says vainglory is the only acceptable filler?

Is this really necessary? More often than not, I see responses that really only need a couple words needing filler :confused:

Shitpost number is going to rise through the roof

I can still shitposting, even if a 30 characters doesn’t allow me to do it.

I just add more dots to the end…

1 Like

It shortens them on display…

1 Like