If you were Team Gwen, what was your reward?

On Reza, got 300 frickin essence. What a joke. The way it was written people expected at least a blueprint.

How to piss of half your audience 101.

Trasher Krul. This is so sad… :sob::sob:

Team Reza.
Got a skin anyway.

Rare Adiago though. Still, I’m so confused AND IT WAS RIGGED TEAM REZA SHOULD HAVE WON SCREW THAT REZA BEATS GWEN IN GAME ANYDAY slightly triggered

but yeah, I didn’t have a blueprint for Adiago so…wtf?

I got reza se skin from gwen team. Hahaha i loved so much. I wanted this skin so bad.
#teamgwen

2 Likes

I got school days Taka

Very happy with that. Awesome looking skin. I’m gonna start playing Taka more!

3 Likes

Rona’s tier 1 (rare) skin for me. Not my cup of tea, but oh well.

1 Like

Heartless Alpha is a sick skin though.

1 Like

Fixed that for you, seemed to have a few errors in there.

2 Likes

lol. But seriously though, I’m really confused as to how I got a skin on the losing Team, without having the blueprint.

I’m wondering if the same thing happened to any other Team Rezas.

Edit: Actually nevermind, I actually did get a blueprint. Myyy mistake. And yeah, Gwen does beat Reza but Reza can outplay her if he catches her inbetween abilities (sorry, just learning how to requote).

Skye T1 skin… Why couldn’t it be Ride or Die huh SEMC? Haven’t I bought enough by now to get something nice for free lol

Same situation with me… Got Scarecrow Baptiste, blueprint already owned but didn’t craft it before the event :frowning:

Team Reza sucked. I knew it was gonna lose from the start.

2 Likes

It’s all good. I was only making a joke. It really comes down to the player, to be fair.

2 Likes

I got the Rare Grumpjaw skin, better than nothing i think :sweat_smile:

Idk I really like the t3 animations and effects, I’d agree that the model itself isn’t so great though

team succ, aka screwed from the start.

got tier 2 alpha bp.

succ.

1 Like

I would’ve have loved a skin for flicker :frowning:

Reim’s 2nd skin. Forgot the name, but god, it was disappointing.

1 Like

Ringo rare skin. Well, I don’t really want it