How hard can it be

…To know how to build?

An aftershock on Reza, a husk on Kinetic. That’s all I ask. And if you don’t know how to build, listen to your teammates. I was telling them what to build. Kinetic even thumbs-upped me, and then proceeded to ignore my advice.

But seriously who doesn’t build Aftershock on Reza? Who?

1 Like

You should have seen some of the whack builds I’ve seen in Rumble today. Lol

Aftershock isn’t as good on Reza anymore when you can just go for raw CP. He just needed to get rid of that Pulse.

4 Likes

I was thinking exactly that, right now :vgitem_aftershock: is not that good on Reza.

Its not that either. Semc decided to bring it back to its roots for its original purpose. Dealing a chunk of a tanky enemy’s health.

Its not even popular for Koshka or Alpha due to how they changed it a couple of patches ago.

The item is as it should be. Not being able to chunk a carries health as if they were a tank.

1 Like

I agree, but this is not making my statement wrong. Also Reza changes by themself makes :vgitem_aftershock: not that effective compared to straight CP as :vgitem_shatterglass: or :vgitem_spellfire: in it’s place.

Aftershock is outdated on Reza, after the rework he has 260% cp ratio on his perk so building heavy cp is the way to go. The questionable item here is that pulsweave.

1 Like

I’ve seen Pulseweave on every second Reza this patch, and I’m not quite sure why. I mean I suppose it does give that extra movement speed which is nice on a dive-heavy hero like Reza, as well as a bit of defence st the same time. Is it worth picking tho? I’m not sure.

Nah pulsweave on Reza is horrendous, first you’re the most mobile hero in the game so you don’t need it and second pulsweave is useless if you’re not building hp items along with it which you obviously won’t ob Reza. Its most inexperienced players that build it cause its in the recommended build

4 Likes

I had a reza with Stormcrown AS and PS and he was doing well ealy game
then he built a pulseweave instead of defense against baron and got blown up after baron got a few damage items. Pretty much lost cos of him :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.