Honkai Impact Thread

Looking forward to seeing my favorite Eva pilot in HI3!

1 Like

New Promo Video released on CN with the new character Rita in her new Battlesuit in London.

1 Like

Annnnd they released a unexpected story recap for Mei. First time they ever did this so its nice for the returning players.

Hit all the main plot points but as expected, left out the details that effected the other main characters heavily.

Twins did the Dbz fusion dance and became Delta

https://youtu.be/5OtCtrE4iNU

We also finally got the collab for evangelion

1 Like

1 Like

Wow this teaser was surprisingly dropped with no warning and it didnt even release first in CN as it usually does.

Fuhua, the mentor, the leader, the one that sought justice, is now on the opposite side of the spectrum.

Kevin (white hair male and Kianas ancestor) and Durandal (blond hair) who are both the strongest people in the story are getting their ass handed to them by the girl who sacrificed her life to save Kianas from being taken over by her dark personality.

When she said that she couldn’t protect her loved ones (from her past lives) i guess she was building negative emotions until she popped like a bottle and now everyone (three factions) are now versus one girl.

1 Like

:flushed:

Yea another huge plot is about to drop

1 Like

New Durandal suit

1 Like

Finally news about the Collab!!

New stuff:
• Asuka Battlesuit (which is vv surprising since the keep playable suits strictly to the storyline)
• Stigmatas
• Enemies
• Gatcha Weapon
• Gatcha Costume for Herrscher of Reason (Bronya with a motorbike)
• Free costume for Kiana but with a Evangelion twist!
• New Map/storyline!

1 Like

Also we’re getting a animated short as well soOoOo.

1 Like

ASUKA!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Beta Gameplay

Does my waifu Mei not get a new Evangelion suit???

NOPE! :joy:

They did release her Herrscher of Thunder Battlesuit and rework her Gen 1 Battlesuit (Shadow Dash) this year, so Im going to assume they’re taking a big break for all Mei content.

Although it has been leaked that Mei might be getting a new costume (legendary quality in LoL terms) for HoT so they’re probablyholding off until then.

1 Like

Hmmm

1 Like

Another one dead…

Ost:

Surprisingly a man sung it so thats even more amazing- Kinda reminds me of the time that I found out the japanese VA for Goku was a older woman. :astonished:

She lives ig :expressionless:

Anotha One- New Herrscher of Sentience :brain: