Hi everybody!

Hey everybody.
Im unsure if anybody remembers me or even knows me anymore.
Perhaps if you would have a look at the old forums broken pipe you would see me.

I have indeed signed up to this forum early but this is my very first forum post as I remained in the shadows since then, this post is just to ask about help from those who can offer it :smiley:

I have two or more questions.

Is there introduce yourself section? If not, why itā€™s not there ? :o

Are developers of Vainglory visiting this forum every now and then despite being ā€œunofficialā€ forum ?

Is there leaks section ? If yes, could you please lead the way, Im still bit lost with this new formatting

Thats all for now.

Have a great day everybody.
Itā€™s good to see old faces again, and good to see new faces to keep this community growing ^^

3 Likes

Heya Buddy! Welcome to the forums!

Here are some answers to your questions:

As far as I know, we donā€™t have an introduce yourself section. You just post a bit, and everyone gets to know you, and you get to know everybody. Iā€™ve always liked it more that way, you actually interact with people more imo. but you can always make a post in Forum suggestions.

Apparently devs do visit the forums. I havenā€™t seen any, but some people here say they have.

I donā€™t think we have a specific leaks section (altho leaks do get posted, Iā€™d have to check some posts to see where to exactly). Again, make a post in suggestions, I think a leaks section might be a good idea.

welcome
I havenā€™t seen an introduce yourself section.
click on the hamburger icon next to your profile picture on the top right and go to groups and join "ConsumerOfLeeks"
we seriously need a group guide for new people

@DragonClasher . . . Erm . . . you have a twin?

Welcome to the forums~! dragonclasher and you seem to have to same taste in avatar

To be fair, itā€™s a pretty sweet avatar.

I donā€™t recognize the character. Kinda looks like phoenix from marvel, but not entirely sureā€¦

Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s a fanart of Lyra.

Oh lol.

Well to be fair, this was my avatar since old forums

But hey, good to see people with similar taste !

@DragonClasher looks like we might get along?! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hiya, thank you & everybody else for the kind replies.

Im sort of not as lost as I was 12 hours ago :smiley:

1 Like

Hey jackeho. Wel cum.

Member from hoc forum here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome home hope you enjoy your Stay