[HERO IDEA #5] Estris, The Transcendent Sentinel

Heyo, Everybody, It’s Tyrantino. And today I’ll be presenting Estris, The Transcendent Sentinel.

Estris is a mage support who wields the power of the divine light. She utilizes her abilities in either assisting her allies in battle and crippling their targets or bursting and punishing her foes.

BASIC STATS
Health: 639-2100
Energy: 289-860
Weapon Power: 64-120
Attack Speed: 3.2
Armor: 20-50
Shield: 20-50

ROLE: MAGE, SUPPORT
LANE: ROAM, MID

HEROIC PERK: EVERLASTING LIGHT
Estris gains a stack of Awakening Fervor everytime she damages an enemy with an ability. Upon gaining three stacks, Her next ability will cost no energy and reduce the cooldown of her abilities. Upon gaining maximum stacks, Her next ability will be empowered.

Additionally, Her basic attacks are light waves that deal bonus crystal damage that scales with her overall level and bonus crystal power

• Awakening Fervor caps up to 7 stacks.
  • Bonus crystal damage: 35-70 (+40) crystal power

FIRST ABILITY: CREST OF LUMINESCENCE
Estris sends out a beam of light on a target location, Exploding on the first enemy it hits, Dealing crystal damage to nearby enemies and slowing the enemy directly hit.

Empowered: The beam of light explodes on the first enemy it hits, Dealing increased damage and leaving behind a circle of light that slows enemies inside.

The circle of light explodes after a few seconds, Dealing bonus damage and rooting enemies inside the circle and dealing splash damage to nearby enemies.

SECOND ABILITY: GATHERING OF GRACE
Estris unleashes two converging waves of light that damages all enemies it passes through while pulling the enemy caught in the center to her location.

Empowered: The waves will pull the enemy closer to Estris and will silence the enemy for a few moments.

ULTIMATE: CREED OF SALVATION
Estris summons a huge zone of light around her. Dealing damage on impact while slowing enemies caught inside the zone. After a few moments, The zone detonates, Granting all allied heroes inside the zone a shield while dealing damage to all enemies.

Estris’ skills will immediately become empowered when the zone detonates.

Empowered: The zone will also heal herself and allies inside.

1 Like

Looks alright, but the fact that she has 700 less HP and 40 less sh/armor on lvl12 than an average jungle makes her underwhelming

That’s because I envisioned her as a backline mage support. But I still fixed it to make her a little more balanced

Now she’s op due to having more HP than Reim and yeah. She should have around the same stats as Celeste imo

There we go, all fixed. Let me know if that’s balanced for ya :slight_smile:

Also, try checking out my fourth hero idea, Caydren. Tell me if I should nerf or buff something in his stats.

All balanced on this one, I’ll check out the other hero now