Gorgon Lorelai

New Skin Concept
                      šŸ Gorgon Lorelai (E) šŸ 

What if Lorelai wanted to be a snake?

ā–Details and Design changesā–

Ā» Appearance- Looks like a snake lady? (PIC1)

Ā» Basic Attacks- Lorelai uses a blood red magic pulse (red variant on her default basic attack look).

Ā» Thats Swell (Perk)- No change? No ingame visual so idc.

Ā» Fish Food (A)- Lorelai eyes glow red as she makes a giant snake head appear out of the ground at the target location and the snake bites the foe. After, a swarm of snakes slither at the location once more for a while.

Ā» Splashdown (B)- Lorelai throws a snake in the selected area and leaves a snake pit on the ground.

Ā» Water Wall Ā©- Red variation of the normal water wall. Ouroboros Symbol underneath targeted player.

Ā» Recall- Jumps into the ground

Pic 1

4 Likes

This looks really cool. Mind it should be in fan art tho not fan heroes

Iā€™d like a badass skin for lorelai, like a concept art for her I think that was posted awhile ago from one of the art devs page. This is a great idea too, is the art yours? It looks awesome

If this art was yours, I will have to applaud you. It looks absolutely fantastic, the quality and the detailā€¦ it blows my mind :smiley:

Just wait till next patchā€¦ They gonna release more Celeste/Skaarf/Catherine skins smhā€¦

@Blissey123 i just googled medusa art and scrolled the pages until i found a nice pic that i thought was a good representation of the skin, trust me, i didnt draw this nor can draw anything else besides stick figures

Leak guy PopcornOne found a Lorelai skin

https://vgforums.net/t/leak-dump-3-4/3207

lorelai is rumoured to have new skin tooā€¦ eyptian lorelai

Not egyptian, that was fan-made and fake. But there is another skin in the works if what PopcornOne saw is true.

1 Like

i canā€™t access that forum :frowning:

30 characters

From the leak thread:

There is also a new Devilray Lorelai skin. I couldnā€™t find the texture for this but I will go back and look using the updated comparer. I will post it soon even if I canā€™t find itā€™s texture.