Glassdoor discussion

I remember Gary he was close to the streamers , but Iam not sure what is his point from writing that post , hey guys I wasn’t seeing the Devs everyday but they are cool people hehehe.

I think what got my attention is people talking about who is the toxic dev the review talked about , someone said its ciderhelm hehehe , ciderhelm is avoiding being public dev and probably forced to do the spotlight again because of players demand m because I think he likes to work silent and professional .

I said before its playoffbeard and people say because he is working with nivmett and nivmett is a nice guy it’s means he is nice , nope , toxic people aren’t toxic with everyone they could be super nice to certain people , playoffbeard has the passion the review talked about he has big enegy and the need to talk , so he probably just talking to other employees in a rude way and other Devs considered it passion , I honestly felt the Devs uncomfortable around him in the dev streams , and I think he try hard to keep calm in the dev stream and show the nice things about him , he is a good actor .

I feel like the toxic dev they might be talking about could be captain neato, always felt like he was full of crap in all the videos he appeared in. He has the typical persona of a manipulitive person, making the community feel like they have a voice and giving the impression that they have everything planned out to make vainglory great, we all know how that worked out. One more hint is the word promote, i don’t think playoff needed any promotion pretty much anyone involved in the community knew who he was, on the other hand a fair amount of people didn’t know who captain neato was until those vainglory road map videos.

1 Like

He is a cofounder , captain neato is not even close to toxic I would say he could be a troll , but the review was referring to an employee not one of the top , when he says semc he means the cofounders promoting that person , I think all the reviews pointing to edtheshred as the bad manager of the cofounders , and the people surround him , the company is sacrificing other good employees over the surrounding employees , this is a common thing happens in bad companies , they over value loyalty and consider anyone agree with you loyal , bad decisions is a reflect of that because no one disagreeing and if they disagree they out .

Hey, folks, just a heads up that I’m going to close this thread. I think it’s pretty much run its course as far as anything useful, and I don’t think the direction it’s headed at this point is a good one.

2 Likes