Give a rip

My regular status has finally been revoked due to inactiveness, I will miss the forum faithful category (that I never posted in) and my flagging post abilities (that I also never used) but I will remember being one of the cool kids :tired_face:

I can still use the Regular title badge if I wanted to though lol. Also, the mini profile picture thing hasn’t gone away so did anything really change?

2 Likes

I don’t think the regular-only category is a thing anymore, though lel. I have the rank but it stopped showing up today for me.

@hazeleyes can you confirm it’s gone now? It honestly doesn’t matter if it is

The whole category is just gone? Maybe I can’t lose the rank from just not doing anything then because I really haven’t been on here in like 2 months :thinking:

We decided to do away with it because it was completely unused – not a single post in over 8 months. Tbqh, I prefer that this place be inclusive – that there aren’t places (categories) where some members aren’t able to visit.

Also, it’s apparently impossible to slip anything past you guys. :wink:

3 Likes

You’re still TL3 – nothing’s changed :vgcheersx3:

Yeah, I just assumed that’s why. It really didn’t have much purpose outside of maybe discussing matters with frequent users, but having them with everyone is just generally better.

1 Like

Well it was neon pink and pinned to the top of the page for months

3 Likes

Well I thought about that category and made a thread I think about the Devs leaving in a report conversation way to make fun of the situation but then I stopped , I guess I liked how you can show the members and not the visitors which can make the thread understandable between us , maybe a visitor could consider it toxic and just hating on vainglory decisions , they see us as a cry babies hehehe .