Free stuff

Which is funny, SE were planned to be the hardest skins to get, and with this “awesome” system they are the easy ones. The only ones you can grind for lol.

2 Likes

But that wouldn’t make sense. Legendary skins are unique things to have. To just lower the ice cost and drop chance so low, it defeats the purpose oven having a price on the legendary skins. Heck, with that, you might as well change the cost to get legendary skins to glory. Ridiculous.

1 Like

True but what we want is something to grind for. Now something to hope for.

1 Like

You can grind for ice pretty easily

I don’t think that’s true at all. 9 ICE at most from a legendary quest chest, which are VERY rare for me. It takes how much for even the cheapest skin?

I couldn’t tell if that was sarcastic or not lol

1 Like

In a sense I can understand. But if the price of legendary skins are dropped to such a low I’ve price, what happens to the rare skins that were basically already that low? And what about epic skins? Are they just reduced to 100 ice? It just wouldn’t work.

Now with the whole increase in chance of a legendary skin dropping from a rare chest. That is a little absurd, considering there is an epic mystery chest.

1 Like

You get ice from sunlight rewards, plus bp

I don’t really notice it and I’m at SL 30. (Lol I though Soul Level when I saw this)

The gold colored chest in quests too almost always drops ice for me it is small but adds up

Dude

1. I thought I made it evident that it was just a joke, but I guess not, so it is a joke.
  2. Considering the amount of RNG SEMC likes in their game I wouldn’t be surprised to see a Legendary skin chest for like 999 ICE with a ~40% to drop a Legendary skin, if you don’t get that you get large amounts of some other resource whether it be glory, opals, essence, and maybe even ICE. It’s obviously bait but it’s decent bait would be very good for new players.
1 Like