Finally great karma ! :)

Took me a while to get great karma when does the game decide you’ve gone from good to great I would like to know I’ve been playing for a little over a year on my old account and never got great karma this is my new account (I forgot pw) and just now got great karma after playing for a few weeks.

1 Like

It’s determined based on the post-match down/upvote -
More downvotes = bad karma
More upvotes = great karma
In the middle = good karma

1 Like

Yeah I just remember from the old forums someone saying it was really hard to get great karma

1 Like

I rarely ever got great karma in 3v3, but got it after like 6 matches in 5v5.
I even trolled one match and went 3/13 I think, and I still had it lol
Idek

2 Likes

Congrats on great karma! The glory bonus is nice, but the icon is really what makes it worth it :wink:

Kind of like moose said, for great karma you need to maintain a certain number of upvotes over the course of your last X number games. I don’t know the specific numbers, but that’s basically how it works. If you don’t get enough upvotes in your recent matches, you’ll drop to good karma (dropping doesn’t mean you’ve been downvoted, just that you haven’t been upvoted enough recently). Bad karma is just for when your account is on ban.

Great karma is easier to get right now because you have a lot more potential to get upvoted in 5v5, and they must still be using the same formula of upvotes to recent games as in 3v3.

4 Likes

3 years i have been playing and never get that great karma…lol

1 Like

Great karma is a myth… Also this guy probably is in NA instead of Sea or EU…

Yup he is Na the land of upvotes

2 Likes

I’m an NA player and have frequently had great karma. I’m surprised it seems so rare to you guys.

2 Likes

Na players always have great karma. In other zones people are less happy clappy and don’t upvote ever…

NA here. I have had great karma for months straight. Never had bad, can’t remember the last time i had good

2 Likes

I tilt, troll, and throw a lot and still have great karma.

2 Likes

Same, I don’t throw but I spam sometimes and wonder how I got great karma lol. Not complaining majority of the time I’m a good boy.

Sea gr8 karma

2 Likes

I am in SEA and have great karma now. I got it once or twice in the past playing 3v3 but I have great karma for the past 3 weeks after 5v5 and even after getting deserter status a few times(bad connection) I am maintaining it

1 Like

Really? I’ve had Great Karma for months on end. Personally, I’ve never had a problem retaining it. I think the person who told you it was hard to get was lying. :man_shrugging:

Nope you are NA land of upvotes…

Slander, I’m just a wonderful person to play with :thumbs:

Now where is my funny rating.

Cant play with you so I won’t ever be able to tell…

1 Like

This is about me losing my great karma so how is it not related to the topic (that I started by the way) ??

You probably got flagged for spamming emotes… this is a classy joint, let’s show some restraint. :wink: