Fan-Created Mockups for VG's UI

2 Likes

[Moderator edit: removed link to questionable source – also, Facebook :face_vomiting:]

1 Like

The misspelling of “health” is triggering me … ngl.

Aside from that, are we looking at two separate concepts? Because they both have some positives along with some serious fugliness that needs to be killed with fire.

This whole piece is straight cow :poop:

1 Like

Also the dudes ingame video leak for Dark Lorelai literally just stole @PopcornOne video and pics while just blatantly putting his name over someones elses work.

:-1:

1 Like

That’s seriously not cool. I’m removing the Facebook link for now, as I’m dubious as to whether he’s the real source of the images.

1 Like

@Silas @alhunterr
Not sure if they are active on the forums.
So is this fanmade?

Last seen June 2018 (@Silas) and January 2019 (@alhunterr) …

1 Like

Yeah, after blowing up and studying the images closely, I’m calling BS on this.

Edited the topic title to clarify that this is likely a hoax.

1 Like
3 Likes

And as Inspector Eyes took a last puff on his cigar, and Detective One finished his cuppa’, the world breathed a sigh of relief, safe from lies once again, and forever indebted to those two, incredible, heroic and brave men.

4 Likes

The one below is touch and considering the positioning of everything its just counterintuitive.

1 Like

Moved out of Broken Pipe because it’s not a leak.

1 Like

These are way too crowded, especially the first one. it may look okay on here, but on a mobile screen it would all be tiny and a pain. Half of the things on them are not needed. Your healthbar? In the middle of your screen, above your hero model. Having it somewhere else as well isn’t going to help. Energy cost? Who needs to know that ingame? either you can use the ability or you can’t, noone’s gonna start calculating which abilities they can use in sucession. Sure turret and team healthbars are nice, but for turret healthbars at least the minimap becomes way too crowded.

Not to mention the second one doesn’t even make sense. Kinetic isn’t in the right place on the minimap, and according to the hero icons up top it’s a Kinetic OfA, but I can clearly see Glaive, Fortress, Krul, Phinn and Ringo.