Event Ideas?

I was thinking that it seems like SEMC wants to focus a bit more on events as of late so why not us the community throw around some ideas to maybe help them out?

Community Skin event:
For the course of 1 week players will vote on a Poll in the VG forums (Nice way to bring more players into the forums) to choose a hero they want to base the skin event on.
After the week passes the preliminary stage is over and now the second stage of the event begins where players will submit skin ideas through either artwork, models or in depth detailing for the chosen hero
After that week is over SEMC will choose the winner(s) and design that skin to be released in game for opals and ice

Free for All event:
For a season using the 5v5 map players can fight each other in a free for all
There would be a draft phase where players can ban heroes
The match would begin with the players spawning at the turret, dragons,& normal spawn areas
There would be No captureable Objectives and the item shops would be in their normal locations
Plays similar to Blitz, scoreboard would show the person with the most kills, game ends at 15 Kills

Any event ideas that you guys may have? Would love to hear some other ideas

1 Like

Blueprint Bust
all blueprints can be bought with ice, essence, glory or opals: LIMITED TIME ONLY!!!
and the plan is, they get muns and make it permanent just like the supposedly limited time buying epic and legendary skins for ice event

2 Likes

(Haven’t come up with a name yet)
It goes like this: 5v5 blitz match up but your team have to get 45 points to win. Everytime you die you can change your hero. All the purchased items will disappear after you respawn but give you full price refund to buy new items for the new hero. Kind of like overwatch.

2 Likes

Creating nrew game modes aren’t really events in my opinion…

1 Like

Me neither… but I’m too lazy to start a new thread