4 Likes

Whispers, moans and shrieks of the dead are heard while using abilities

O m g

4 Likes

Holy smokes that skin is sick. Go SEMC!

1 Like

I see what you did there :wink:

1 Like

splash art is truly a thing semc is really good at.
now we need the same for fair marketing and then we will get a really good game.

2 Likes

That splash art deserved a legendary skin, but this skin has sound effects, awesome model change, ability changes… and it’s only epic, so I’m not gonna complain, more ice for me.

2 Likes

“Epic” skin :okx99: SEMC it’s your profits ig

help

I was skimming (really) quickly and I saw

• Dark red ashy smoke effects

I read it as “daddy smoke effects” and I swear to god I almost had a heart attack

6 Likes

god i would kill for this, like the eggplant and heart effects you get when you choose the right option in dream daddy

2 Likes

Now for a netherknight laner…

This skin looks very nice though. Well I might get the blueprint a couple months from now…

1 Like

But Reza and Lance can lane fairly well ;-;…

1 Like

praying to RNGesus

3 Likes

Yeah but can they shoot all three?

Uuuuuh does everyone forget Fort could be the third nether hero who can cover jungle and captain while Lance can cover all 3 roles .-.

If Fortress gets another edgy flame/demon/hell skin I’m going to have to call malarkey and protest outside SEMC headquarters.

Maybe they’ll invite me in and I can meet all their artists :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Omg when I saw the end of the spotlight…finally doing my baby some justice.

Uuuuh I am talking about his current nether skin kek. Isn’t netherknight lance linked to Netherworld Fort?

1 Like

I was gonna complain: If it’s only epic, I get less sunlight for using it, making me wanna go with the SE one (the look of which I really don’t like) over it. It should be legendary.

Yes, then I forgot. They’re not very memorable skins.

The SE skin is an epic too, it gives 66% bonus sunlight, which is as much as the epic.

I could’ve sworn all SE skins give a 100% bonus