Emoji test

:adagio::alphabarf::bacon_tears::baptiste::celeste::celestelove::celestesleep::cheersx1::cheersx2::cheersx3::flicker::gwenrainbowbarf::haha::happy::koshka::koshkaeyeroll::koshkalaugh::lanceheresy::lyra::okx99::oops::opaf::ozo::phinn::potoo::ringo::sad::samuel::samuelangry::saw::skaarf::taka::tanuki::thumbs::thumbs2::thumbs3::vg_::vg_caution::vg_go::vg_groupup::vg_ok::vg_omw::wut::wutx3:

6 Likes

Looks like some of the backgrounds need fixing … (not transparent)

edit: I checked, and they actually DO have transparent bgs … no idea why they don’t show up that way. Maybe some graphics guru (cough @HipsterSkaarf cough) can figure it out …

1 Like

I was able to fix the bg on Rainbow Barf Gwen, but for some reason, can’t get it to go away on Koshka, Baptiste, or the tanuki.

Halp.

1 Like

Hmm… koshka was jpeg, so I grabbed the original for an easy fix, tanuki needed the background deleted, a-ok, but the Baptiste one is still funky… testing testing:

:koshkaeyeroll: :tanuki: :baptistesmoke:

ok, got it - :bapcloud:

edit to add: updated the cheers emojis to the ingame versions: :vgcheersx1: :vgcheersx2: :vgcheersx3:

2 Likes

Woo! Thanks!!! You are my hero!

OMG EMOJIs. This is already better than Xenforo :weary: :weary:

2 Likes

Yay new forums!!! Wow minimum character limit to replies…

Oh wow i Love this new forum so much now !!! :celestelove:

1 Like

Yeah - its designed to reduce the “low content” posts - if it becomes too oppressive we can always tweak the character limit - quite a bit is on default settings until we see how it plays out.

Bububu
:tanuki:

1 Like

Let’s implement this instead of ratings. Much funnier and less… passive-aggressive.

1 Like

:lanceheresy: :ozo: :ringo: :alphabarf: only ones that truly matter

2 Likes

:joy_cat: :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:

PhinnOPz amirite :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

A VG message board with VG emoji— that just makes sense! :haha:

2 Likes

:monkey: :dizzy:
Found nozo and his ring

Aren’t these all the Discord Emojis?

yup, they’re ones I made from the official pings, plus some discord ones that @hazeleyes pulled.

1 Like

I got most of them from Bleeko’s Discord, and they’re used with her permission …

Which reminds me, I need to post her credits someplace!

3 Likes

Are you guys planning on making the emojis bigger? Some of them are hard too see and tell who they are.