Elo bugged accounts have struck?

How broken is this game ?

Congrats, they just outed themselves. Report them to smec and kill them.

1 Like

Lol. The NA leaderboard has at least 3-4 smurfs of the same person on it. Vainglory is reminding me more of a well drawn and animated but low quality atmosphere nowadays. I’ve played many a f2p game back in the day, even when they weren’t so blatantly p2w, and they can all look great and even have good gameplay while still being low quality in game atmosphere.

Top 100 leaderboard is a meme anyway (at least for NA). One kid on there has like 7 accounts in silver and half of the silvers on that board either have WRs between 55% and 57% or they live in party queue 24/7. Some of those dudes are perma stuck in Top 100 because they’re ancient-as-piss OG players who have accumulated enough raw wins to effectively entrench themselves in the boards until the game eventually shuts down.

Also, look at those 3s ranks for NA Top 100. How is T9 top talent?

I’d say 50 percent of the names on NA top 100 leader board are smurfs as well.

1 Like

All these accounts on the Eu leaderboards are not smurfs tho, remember when everyone got vg gold on the first day of 3.9 ? These accounts probably never got fixed cause they were inanctive, they were probably tier 8 last season, played on game this season and got vg gold.