EdAWACS Hero Idea: Beretta

Welcome to the Vainglory Hero Spotlight, today we will be looking at Beretta, a spunky Aurellion markswoman that prefers to keep her distance in relationships and combat.

Link to the Artist

A member of the Aurellion Liberation Faction (ALF). Beretta’s group is opposed to the oligarchical excesses and militarism imposed by the technologists from New Aullerium.

Having witnessed first hand the brutal policies of the advanced nation at a very young age, Beretta seeks to disrupt their goals and restore the old democratic charter of the former Aurellion government.

Beretta designates her targets before picking them off from range. Her ability skill sets make her well suited for fighting enemies at max range unable to retaliate against her.

HEROIC PERK: Bullseye

Beretta’s abilities apply a BULLSEYE to enemies for 2 seconds REVEALING THEM. Beretta can land basic attacks on enemies marked with BULLSEYE from outside her base attack range after taking aim for 0.5 seconds.

Basic attacks against a target marked with BULLSEYE will deal 2% increased damage based on the total distance the projectile has traveled. This effect consumes the mark.

• Immunities and Cleanses negate this effect

BASE STATS: LEVEL 1-12 (RANGED)

Health: 625-2095 
Energy: 352-879

Armor: 30-75
Shield: 20-55

Weapon: 68-152
ATK SPEED: 100%-125%

Range: 5.7
Movespeed: 3.8

FIRST ABILITY: Seeker Shot

Beretta fires a projectile in the target direction dealing damage to the first enemy hero, structure or neutral monster it impacts.

• The projectile passes through minions dealing 50% damage to them.
  • Each rank in this ability increases the duration of BULLSEYE on an affected target.
Cooldown: 6s/5,5s/5s/4.5s/3.5s

Energy Cost: 50/50/50/50/60

Damage: 40/85/130/175/220  CP Ratio: 100% | WP Ratio 50%

Range: 9/9/9/9/11

Bonus Bullseye Duration: 1.4s/1.8s/2.2s/2.6s/3s

SECOND ABILITY: Nothing Personal

Beretta leaps backward 6 meters, throwing an explosive device in the opposite direction that latches onto the first enemy hero, structure, or monster in its path.

Striking the explosive device with Seeker Shot will cause it to detonate dealing heavy damage in a 5.4-meter radius.

• The explosion can critically strike and apply basic attack effects.
  • The explosive device will deactivate after 5 seconds.

OVERDRIVE: If the explosive device does not latch onto a target it will remain on the field for 5 seconds

Cooldown: 12s/11s/10s/9s/8s

Energy Cost: 100/120/140/160/200

Damage: 205/250/295/330/375 CP Ratio: 200% | WP Ratio: 90%

ULTIMATE: In My Sights

When activated, the cooldown of Seeker Shot is decreased and the ability gains global range. For the duration of the ultimate, Beretta and Allied heroes gain bonus armor penetration against targets with BULLSEYE

• Basic attacking a target with BULLSEYE will cause Beretta to roll 3 meters in the target direction with her next move command.

Each rank in the ultimate increases Beretta’s vision radius.

Cooldown: 85s/70s/55s

Energy Cost: 65/70/85

Duration: 6s/8s/10s

Armor Pen: 5%/10%/15%

Bonus Vision Radius: 3/4/5

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS HERO IDEA. TO SUPPORT THE AUTHOR AND HIS WORK PLEASE COMMENTATE ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE HERO DOWN BELOW IN THE COMMENTS.

3 Likes

I actually really like this kit. Very well put together

2 Likes

I haven’t put too much thought into the numbers, but yeah, the kit synergises well, makes sense thematically and most importantly rewards skill.

1 Like

The sniper carry of my dreams :heart_eyes:

But on a serious note, I really dont see any problems with the kit (not including calculating the stats n stuff)

1 Like