Double SG Malene with a little bits of Clockwork

We won. I tested this build in rank for the first time. Her bonus damage when swap is quite strong. possibly stronger with AS and her abilities especially her Dark A really deals a huge amount of damage taking half of their health and her basic attack deals 200+ damage as it scales! Add clockwork, her cooldown reduces greatly! I can swap easily and deal more damage.

I don’t like to base results on a single match, do you have more examples? I do like the idea, but I feel a lack of shield pierce would reduce your damage output in most cases. Have you tried replacing one of the shatterglasses with a Broken Myth?

I did… but it does well against enemies with shield items… but lesser damage output compared to shatterglass x2.

I am trying to play more match as malene given the chance.

Isn’t this the ImTheDoom build? It’s been around a while…

Ps - nice C/S

I’d like some actual stats on this match.
But VGpro.gg shows no matches…
You are a good Malene and I am wondering if you did real damage or needed BM over SG…

@TadashiN you can’t simply claim double SG outdamages SG BM not without actual data.
Post match screens are useless, they contain almost no data…

who is that? i don’t know her.gif

I will record next time :wink:
30 chars

Just the end game stats with damage will suffice…

I sometimes see perfect stats with 24k damage while people with worse stats dealt 70k+…

oh okay… sure

30 characters.

You should go DE instead of the second SG its a lot better trust me. Jungle Malone with first item SG second CW third DE and BM just to you know BM THEM.

i know but I was testing and playing around new builds

Double SG is something in EU or was. Doom was using that build, though I am not quite sure others can use it too. I mean I doubt every mid laner in soloq can snowball and have double SG in 7 something min. So I am not completely sure about the viability in general. Besides that was before the nerf. Not really aware now as I am not playing this patch.

Updating my thread… another match with Double SG malene

@Xaldarian

ImTheDoom is a legendary jungler, he has been playing a lot of midlane lately. Looks like his build to me.

oh okay… this is my first time hearing about him

30 characters

We believe you, just adding more info to the thread. Double SG is totally fine if not all of the enemy team builds a lot of shield.

yeah i realised that… double sg is a little weak againdt heavy shield enemies… should I swap out my clockwork for broken myth

Could work, esp into given enemy compositions. Her general cooldowns are not that bad in late game.

oh. oki doki… will test that