Do people in sea and other region really know how much of a meta lorelai is in, in this patch?

Damn… that’s like 3+s of stun. Gg

It’s a rough estimate at best. Quite long though, even if the one doesn’t time the thing exactly with a timer.

Gatorrex could help with that I suppose.

It definitely surpasses the previous record holder of stuns. Not sure who had that though.

I know Catherine had 1.75 second stun on her A before that got nerfed and Reflex Block gained the ability to be used while under the influence of a stun.

Wonder if Cath will ever rise back to relevancy. She always seem to hinge on her stun being at a decent duration, her silence being decent as well, her energy economy being good and/or her perk giving more per stun/silence.

They wanted to compensate for not making it instant, but the buff for that was way to much, in fact I wouldn’t had buff her, she needed a nerf, just make it no longer instant, they didn’t need to compensate her for that.

Yeah.

In my experience playing her prior to 3.9, the unfair feel that I had is that the damage tends to hit a bit hard.

The instant stun is ok to me, but the damage that ticked afterwards tends to chew a target’s health.

Other parts of her kit that I feel is a bit unfair is how strong the slow is even when she doesn’t have much bonus health from items and how fast and strong it scales with health when she decides to get some.

The combo boosting of her kit with her pools is neat, but I feel that when that combined with how the abilities themselves scale with items, it becomes a bit tedious and exasperating to face her.

1 Like

They need to compensate it in some way though. Her getting every part of her kit empowered when standing in her pools is her main thing. They can’t remove that.

They could just make it a little bit faster, not just instant. Right now she is broken, once you get hit by that you are half an hour stunned.

I don’t know what SEMC was thinking honestly. Buff Ardan, already a top tier captain, buff Lorelai who was already pretty strong, increase Phinn A damage which already did insane damage early game - and then the Magnus hotfix that went way, WAY overboard. Most of the bans I see this patch are captains. Captains are way too overpowered.

Honestly, Ardan is disgusting this patch. Roam Ardan early game can probably 1v1 everything besides a krul.

3 Likes

I didn’t say it’s good now (as in healthy) but my point is they can’t not compensate her at all or not give it any better thing if she’s standing in her pools.

Just had a match few mins ago. Cp idris is a pain in the ass.
He kept going after me since I keep stunning him so we eliminate him quickly.

But damn ma. 8 kills as captain lorelai @Guest_78 @RiseChu

:joy::joy: Thats funny anyways I havent played a single blitz since the Epic talent lorelai is plaguing the high tiers