Dev Update 15 May

Source: Twitter

3 Likes

Rip not NA but thats okay. At this point, any news is good news.

1 Like

I’m sure they know – based on the insights gained from 10+ years of running one of the largest online games on the planet – precisely where and how they want to test the game each step of the way.

Dying for it to get to NA, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

So… Compatible with the Google pixel 3?

I sure it will be compatible, its just that they havent given out a list of specs. But they did say that at launch, there will be a minimum requirement info thingy out by then.

Honestly given how undemanding LoL is I wouldn’t be surprised if a 2003 Nokia could end up running Wild Rift at high settings

:laughing: At least, I’m assuming you’re exaggerating for comedic effect … There isn’t a chance that will be true, of course.

PC LOL has literally nothing to do engine wise with the mobile port, so I can’t really see how you put specs on the mobile game in relation with the PC game.

I think he was joking…

But I do agree with him, if the Pc version can run on low quality computers, then I wouldn’t expect Riot to not do the same for WR.

Based on the minspec section above, they’re targeting Apple and Android hardware dating back to 2014 – that should give pretty much anyone with a working smartphone a chance to try WR!

1 Like

Ofc they will do, it’s critical for a mobile game to have low entry specs (especially if it will be a hit in China). For example you know ML and how it can run virtually on everything, but if you turn ultra gfx + 60fps it hits hard even apple’s A13 and heats quite a lot my 11 pro max (+quite high battery consumption to come with it). I am sure riot target something similar - low entry specs for fluid experience, but good looking max if maxed out.