Cyber Krul coming in update 3.7

Yes, by killing humanity. Personally, i wouldnt buy a clown Samuel or any skin that makes him good, he is a dark character. I know they can differ with the default character, but with limits. They have to fit the character, Grace was more of a joke.

Clearly SEMC doesn’t agree: all the summer party skins, the tea party skins for Grace and Petal, outer space Petal, Christmas Fortress, etc. … :minions_happy_t1:

I actually love tea party… It wasn’t a joke lol…
The ideas are unique and interesting.

3 Likes

Dude a Nethermage Samuel skin sounds so cool. His malice and verdicts would be fire, his DD would be a lava platform, and his sleep would be like a lava explosion.

Ig SEMC is pumping out new skin variations like its nothing… probably because they want more ice pay-ers.

Red “Cyber Krul” should be called Evolution Krul but k

Blue “Cyber Krul Prototype”

4 Likes

gBut forreal, its the small things that annoys me. It should be eVolUTiOn kRuL.

Ill just be waiting for my Olympian Varya:kissing_heart:

i just noticed he’s the size of king kong… that moon in the background with the buildings… and that smashed up train on the bridge.

they made him into a Evangelion sized monster.

1 Like

The moment you said evangelion, i thought of the comment section of the new D.vA animated short with the people saying the omnics are evangelion references and the fight over it LmaoXD

Don’t really follow Overwatch, but i know when “Pacific Rim” the movie came out, it got accused of stealing idea’s from Evangelion.

1 Like

Best Chroma skin out of the three. Green " Cyber Krul Prime"

That face tho :drooling_face:

2 Likes

There is no face in death.

Only maggots.