Comparison of Rewards for All Battle Passes So Far

With the addition of the newest Battle Pass, I decided to make this to show you all what has been changed in terms of Battle Pass rewards. Enjoy!

Here’s an overview look of the total rewards:

Aspect Battle Pass 01 Battle Pass 02 Battle Pass 03
ICE 1,425 1,425 1,475
Glory 5,000 5,000 6,800
Essence 500 500 850
Talent Coins 3 Legendary Coins 3 Legendary Coins 8 sets of Rare Coins, 8 sets of Epic Coins, 5 sets of Legendary Coins [All sets are for a specific hero]
Chests 6 Blueprint Chests 6 Blueprint Chest 6 Blueprint Chest, 4 Bronze Chest, 4 Silver Chest, 4 Gold Chest, 6 Rare Talent Chest, 6 Epic Talent Chest, 5 Rare Materials Chest, 5 Epic Materials Chest, 3 Legendary Materials Chest
Blueprints 1 Random Epic, 1 Random Legendary 1 Random Epic, 1 Random Legendary -
Skins 1 Unowned Legendary 1 Unowned Legendary, Rainbow Bengal Skaarf Cyber Krul Prime
Keys 2 Rares, 1 Epic 2 Rares, 1 Epic 4 Bronze, 4 Silver, 4 Gold
Passes/Boosts Two 7-Day All-Access Pass, Two 3-Day Glory Boost Two 7-Day All-Access Pass, Two 3-Day Glory Boost, One 1-Day Sunlight Boost One 7-Day Sunlight Boost, Six 3-Day Sunlight Boost, Six 3-Day Glory Boost
Heroes 1 Unowned Hero Skaarf, 1 Unowned Hero (T ^ T)
Opals - - 75
Social Pings - - Minion Ping Set
Hats - - Blue Party

Now, I had a feeling that people will ask what are the Battle Pass rewards if we reach Level 50 Sunlight rather than the new max limit of Level 100 Sunlight.

So, here you all go.

Aspect Battle Pass 03 Total Rewards (up to Level 50) Battle Pass 03 Total Rewards (after Level 50)
ICE 600 875
Glory 3,400 3,400
Essence 450 400
Talent Coins Four sets of 25 Rare Talents (Yates, Ardan, Petal, Krul); Four sets of 3 Epic Talents (SAW, Skye, Alpha, Joule); Two sets of 1 Legendary Talent (Grace, Kinetic) Four sets of 25 Rare Talents (Celeste, Gwen, Blackfeather, Adagio); Four sets of 3 Epic Talents (Skaarf, Fortress, Glaive, Lyra); Three sets of 1 Legendary Talent (Grumpjaw, Samuel, Phinn)
Chests 6 Rare Talent Chest, 4 Bronze Chest, 4 Rare Materials Chest, 1 Silver Chest 1 Rare Material Chest, 3 Silver Chest, 6 Epic Talent Chest, 6 Blueprint Chest, 5 Epic Materials Chest, 4 Gold Chest, 3 Legendary Materials Chest
Blueprints - -
Skins - Cyber Krul Prime
Keys 4 Bronze, 1 Silver 3 Silver, 4 Gold
Passes/Boosts One 7-Day Sunlight Boost, Three 3-Day Sunlight Boost, Three 3-Day Glory Boost Three 3-Day Sunlight Boost, Three 3-Day Glory Boost
Heroes - -
Opals 35 40
Social Pings 2 (Minion Thumbs Up, Minion Sad) 3 (Minion Cheers, OK, Happy)
Hats - Blue Party

From the information available, to break even with the amount you’ve paid for the Battle Pass 03; you have to reach Level 81 Sunlight to get back 1,250 ICE.

Hope this helps you all decide on whether to buy the Battle Pass immediately or until you get to a certain Sunlight Level!

11 Likes

Thank you, I never planned on buying a BP anyway bc it all seems like a scam, but this is so easy to read compared to that mess. At least I can see what people are talking about now.

2 Likes

Look at all those useless chest, keys, and talents. Annoying as hell. I’d be less mad if I was able to transform talents into essence or blueprints but nope.

Thanks for doing this! It’s extremely helpful to have everything laid out like this.

I’m wondering if you (or anyone else) has stats on the previous BP sunlight requirements and is then compiling stats on the new one?

With that final piece of the puzzle we’d know exactly what we are buying into and if it’s safe to do so.