Churnwalker should rework

if your guys see it good, let’s share it

2 Likes

Auto hook enemies near by him, no longer have to shot hook difficultly

I like your animation! :+1: I moved this topic to the #fan-creations:fan-art because I’m thinking you’re mostly interested in getting feedback on your art. If you’re serious about proposing a rework of Churn, we can move it to #vainglory-discussion:heroes-builds-and-items instead. Just let me know!

1 Like

Can’t tell if you’re trolling or actually serious

5 Likes

I think you are late for April’s Fool. Or is this serious?

1 Like

I think I misinterpreted his post at first and moved it to the wrong place – I think he wants feedback on the animation, so I moved it to Fan Art.

1 Like

Yes it’s clearly just a rough but I like the animation you’ve made, it’s nice. How churn moves in it is great

1 Like

I think they are pitching an idea to rework his hooks not the animation itself as by his comment after the op talking about the hook mechanic/difficulty so I don’t think this fits in fan art unless they say otherwise

I took that as a comment about the animation, tbh. Although as you say, it’s possible to interpret it as a proposal for reworking Churn also. That’s why I asked.

1 Like

But then why did he talked about a rework instead of a drawing? One comment says one thing and the other one the other thing.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Not disagreeing, but I’m the wrong person to be asking.

i mean it could be in his perk after a period of time he could throw multi chains or if he get attacked without a chain he throws the multi chains but then he get a cooldown even if the chain landed to not make it op .

I would say he is very good with a well organized team , but ok in soloq and this buff could make him broken with a team .

1 Like

I believe having rework in the title, explaining ( albeit lightly ) that rework in the second post, and showing an example of the animation gives more evidence to a hero rework than animation feedback.

Going to keep an eye on this and change it back if the discussion indeed goes the other way

1 Like

Ah i see, first time post in VG forum ^^

to nerf him: just stun him and his hooks will be disappeared

Ohh so he auto chain enemies nearby and stuns break it but he can do it again , interesting I think some people going to see it as a nerf not a buff because of the amount of cc in the game .

I’m one of those. He would either be broken against low cc heroes, or useless against any hero with a stun. I overall find it unnecessary.

1 Like

Having an ult that auto chains within a certain range would be interesting power wise. That’s not addressing his lack of disengage, but the penalty of snapping chains not existing would definitely be interesting in fights.

1 Like