Check out the Rare ‘Enforcer’ Kinetic!

Before she was commander of a mech army, ‘Enforcer’ Kinetic served in a Special Weapons Unit. Read more about this rare skin below!

MODEL CHANGES

• Sleek, night ops body armor & plasma spear recolor
  • Pink glowing armor and hair
  • Tactical face shield

ALTERNATE FATE LORE

Today, the SWU

Behind the barricade, the New Aullerium Special Weapons Unit watches lasers sweep across the street. Warning shots ricochet off the shields and concrete barrier. Kinetic’s partner hunches down close. His deep voice cracks through their communicators. “We go on Kinetic’s signal. Shields cover. Focus the Boss.”

Kinetic’s face shield rises. The night air is charged with electricity, adrenaline and gunpowder. “You sure I’m ready for command?”

“Today, the SWU. Tomorrow, an army. Get after it.”

Her face shield lowers. “On three.” Her plasma spear powers up. “One. Two…”

For wallpapers and more: https://www.vainglorygame.com/news/check-rare-enforcer-kinetic/

4 Likes

is this just a picture? no lore?

Give me a minute… ok, updated!

1 Like

Looks like she stole The Transistor from Red …

2 Likes

I love those military haircuts.

1 Like

Sucks that her blaster did get charge in colour to pink

I always liked how the sword looked like a USB stick without a body, but for all I know that’s the point. I’ve never actually played it.

1 Like

Im a simple man, I saw sexy skin, I buy it immediately :slight_smile:

It’s a cool game. I’m not very good at that sort of game, but I played it because I liked the story and found the graphics breathtaking.

Don’t like that it’s pink, it’s a good skin just the pink seems out of place

1 Like

Why does that look like she shows hardcore cleavage… Someone had to point it out

1 Like

That head… seems strange or it’s me?

It’s just the latex thing she’s wearing to cover her ears

Indirect Nerf to Joule? This girl just stole her mech’s sword.

1 Like

Who needs a sword, only ult?

CP Joules have their ult on about the same CD as their B so I guess you’re right lol

Ugh that’s disgusting, I thought that sort of thing only happened in Brawl with her epic. Is that normal for her? I heard she was a monster, but the ult having the same cooldown as her B seems weird.

Nah I was kidding. Not literally the same but in reality she can use it a few times in a team fight.

1 Like

Rename to Latex fetish kinetic

3 Likes

Transistor is definitely one of the best games out there. Story, Art, Music, Gameplay and Graphics just bomb your mind

2 Likes