Can someone analyse my vg.pro (Closed for now)

Honestly?

Your 3v3 ranked stats seem to suggest your a bad laner, your CS is very low (3/4 per minute)and your win rate is around 20% which given your skill tier is worrying.

Your win rate in 5v5 is better (it’s very good) but your playing in tiers 4/5 so I’d expect someone whose bothered to post on the forums to be bossing at these levels (it’s not proving much). But again your CS is low, what’s your skill tier? And how come you haven’t climbed faster? I’d also shy away from midlane Kestrel, but you appear o be making it work at the moment (vast majority of your games are with Kestrel).

If you want analysis I’d suggest posting videos personally, I’ll learn more from watching your mistakes than I will from trying to analyses data.

1 Like

PS: I quit 3v3 ranked when 5v5 came out.
My seed rank is shit considering I was T6 last season so I am lazy to climb 3v3 and focused on 5v5.

In 5v5 my rank is T6 silver.
In 3v3 last season my rank WAS T6 bronze but I am better at 5v5.
And if you ask why I haven’t been able to climb faster, it is because I only play on the weekends. I am one of those people. If I could play every day, I bet I could be in Hotness or slightly higher.

Edit: that thought makes me depressed .-.

2nd edit: I agree that my Cs needs to be much better. But in the early game I do reach near perfect Cs and my Cs is considerably better than the enemy but it just becomes shit late game when I make bad decisions, I should be more careful.

Sadly though about the videos, I don’t want to waste space on my phone doing screen recording, but if I feel like it… I’ll give you a video.

3rd Edit: My CP Kestrel is pretty decent but my CS with her is pretty bad. I know HOW to play her but my last hitting with her becomes very bad mid game(I always fall off mid game shame on me).

My Celeste is good but it needs to be better in last hitting and avoiding CC with reflex block, I’ll work on that.

My samuel is good but not as good as the former 2 even though I have a higher winrate with him.

My Skaarf is ok and I managed my first quadrakill in 5v5 using him I need to improve…

My Varya is pretty bad.

Last hitting with CP Kestrel is difficult ppl tend to spam her glimmershots which means you miss CS… this is one of the reasons I feel she’s a better jungler, in fact I’d argue she’s a Meta jungler right now.

PS - guess point I was making before is it’s very difficult to use stats to improve overall gameplay. Your win rate suggests you should be in VG but and it’s a big BUT your win rate is over a small sample size vs bad players. I’ve reached tier 9 in 5v5 and my win rate is nothing like yours (it’s 56% in lane I think).

1 Like

True, but last patch she was definitely meta mid laner. This patch I am not sure.

Not sure she was meta midlane, that award goes to Celeste, Varya and Samuel simply because they farm better… Give her a shot in the jungle, she’s a gank monster and her Ult is a botch if you snipe well.

Excoundrel’s words not mine(and she was consitently banned and picked in VGL too but ya)

Understood but she has a high skill level which is why broken myth haven’t put her as top tier meta.

1 Like