Can anyone tell me what is the correct build for grumpjaw because this ain't it

then no, i wouldnt go ssw, nor would i go SC. this thread is about grumpjaw’s build though, so if you want to have a discussion about stormcrown, mayb make another thread or pm.

also, ssw > sc (in most cases!). not to mention you said build sc AFTER as anf tb on grump. at that point where grump has AS and TB, if he wanted cooldown he can build ssw/cw, he wants to be tankier buy defense along with it. even a lot of reza users rush aftershock over sc (from my experience and from what i see on API sites at least, so if you want to prove me wrong thats ok)

My response was about top lane as was this GJ.

SSW doesn’t give the HP and has worse farming and objective damage. CW works in lategame over it that’s true. But SSW as single WP item isn’t really good.

are you telling me 100 wp is worse for main objectives than stormcrown who has only 4-13 dmg? remember, grumpjaw is about snowballing and keeping your lead. 4-13 extra dmg helps less in killing potential and turret pushing.

It is not a single wp item it is paired with tb.
Sc objective damage and hero damage was nerfed rather harshly, I suspect it isn’t worth building ever if your goal is damage of any kind…

1 Like

Exactly. If you didn’t finish by the time you got AS TB and double def you won’t be doing damage anyway. SC at least gives better stats. Also you both ignored that I said BM first. Which outperforms SSW if damage is what you’re after.

If you haven’t finished by then damage isn’t your goal. That’s bot and mid laners job. You are there to support, set up or finish kills.

Why BM it does nothing for tb… I’d go BP over BM also because his defense scales with attackspeed.

And SSW and BP do nothing for TB which by the way is early item. While AS scales into the lategame. SSW is still not bad as at least it gives some CDR but BP is completely useless. Firstly it won’t do any serious damage anyway and secondly you won’t ever be able to stack it as GJ. You won’t survive and you won’t be able to catch up with whoever you’re chasing. BM gives direct and sure damage. Also it doesn’t make you stay in the fight taking additional damage for longer than needed.

Edit: I meant SSW and BP don’t do anything for AS and also TB is an early game item oops.

Tension bow nerfs killed grumpjaw