Calliie is a close friend of Ardan’s and a genius Technologist. She created several useful gadgets to help against the rebellion against the Storm Queen and is a well known outlaw among Monte Lillie
Callie does not have the absolute strongest presence early on, but in the late game her abilities really start to shine. When two abilities are overdriven, both abilities gain a massive buff.
Whenever Callie uses an ability she gains a stack of Tinkering. When she gets up to 3 stacks, her next ability grants her a move speed buff as well as empowers her basic attacks by 50% for 1.5 seconds.
A: Wall Gun
Callie shoots out a wall in front of her horizontally which allies are not affected by. However, enemies may not walk through the wall, but they can dash through it like any other wall they can dash through.
B: Suppression Mine
Callie tosses a stealthed mine on the ground that grants a very small amount of vision which she can detonate at any time by re-activating the ability Including the moment it reaches its destination. When detonated, the mine slows all enemies within its radius and deals CP damage.
C: Force Field
Callie channels for 1.5 seconds and creates a force field that blocks any abilities and ranged basic attacks shot from outside the dome into it and vise versa. Allies are not affected by this effect. Heroes like Celeste ARE also affected.
- When her B is overdriven as well, the wall pushes enemies away from it when created and deals CP damage to enemies affected. Additionally, enemies that dash through it are damaged
- When her C is overdriven, the wall grants allies that walk through it a move speed buff and a barrier
- When her A is overdriven, the mine snares enemies for the duration
- When her C is overdriven, the mine deals DoT which scales with CP after it’s detonated and stays in the field for 5 seconds before disappearing. Enemies that walk through the AoE are slightly slowed as long as they stay in the radius
- When her A is overdriven, allies are given CC immunity for .5 seconds after the force field is created. This effect also applies when allies go through the borders. Allies cannot re-activate this ability for 1 second after the duration is over
- When her B is overdriven, the force field deals DoT which scales with CP to all enemies within the borders and heavily slows enemies that walk through the borders as well as deals CP damage