Caine: Builds and Playstyle Tips

Good luck with your school tingz! :minions_happy_t2:

1 Like

Yes. A hero should be balanced for those who know how to use him, that’s the meaning of skillfloor. You can reduce his skillfloor by changing his kit, but just buffing him is not the way

It seems like Caines A no longer crits.

Not in the patch notes or bug fixes but ok.

1 Like

That’s actually a really nice change. It makes his crit burst builds much less oppressive.
Why would they make no mention of his changes tho :upside_down_face:

That must have been what they were doing during the 4+ hour delay yesterday …

1 Like

Deleted — misunderstood comment

Did you mean to reply to @RiseChu? Cause I didn’t say anything about Caine – I’ve never played him, actually.

Deleted.

Reason

I didn’t realize it was a joke soon enought

Neither his A and B used to crit, it was removed in the beta for balance reasons, but they forgot to change the hints.

Unplayable for low skill players, you can’t balance a game for people that don’t know how to play it, simple as that. If you want to use him, learn.

His A has never crit since the beta, so it’s not new for this update.

Then it must be a bug because last patch, the damage indicator had the exclamation mark which shows it being a crit.

That was TB probably, but it has been confirmed by devs and tested time and time again.

Hmmmmm Interesting.

If you agree on making him unplayable for low tiers then why we ask for buffing heroes already strong in low tiers ? Like saw or krul ? , I don’t like buffing strong heroes but I don’t know he will stay banned anyway .

Because strong in low tiers doesn’t mean strong in high tiers, which is the objective .

1 Like