BioStorm Recruiting tier 5-9 players

Hello, my name is HOKKIENMEE, a guild leader of the BioStorm guild as well as a guide writer and analyst. Today I am here to promote my guild and openly recruiting for the upcoming season.
Our Guilds:
BioStorm (SEA):
BioStorm, our main guild is found on May 15, 2017, consisting of KuroBanito, HOKKIENMEE and VanillaX as it’s founders. This guild was a dream to build a learning guild where everyone is nice to one another, and I am proud to say our current guild is the embodiment of that dream, with a current average skill tier of tier 9 silver. We are looking for players who are really passionate for Vainglory and climbing the elo ladder seriously.
Requirements:
Must be Tier 8 or above in the previous season or current season.
Guild Fame requirement of 1000 a week, 2 days inactivity will result in a kick. This can be prevented if you message us beforehand about your issue and we will try to understand and compromise.
Be Active in chat. Not talking will also get you removed. We will just assume you are dead or that you are just unfriendly and don’t wish to make friends. Then why did you even join in the first place?
Ranked Mode mostly. In the main guild, we aim to have tier 9 silver at least as the average rank every season. Don’t be scared to rank!
Be nice and just play together as a guild.
BioStormX (SEA):
BioStorm 2.0 is our second guild, after analysing what I should do with guild, I think it’s time we organise players of different ranks together. Such that BioStorm has higher ranked players that can play together, and BioStorm 2.0 has lower ranked players that can play together, making it easier to look for groups to rank with. The reason for separating was that I feel it’s better if the lower ranked players can grow together, as it makes sure they don’t get boosted just by asking to play with pros and this gives them a chance to improve.

Requirements:
Tier 5-7 in the previous season or current season.
Guild Fame requirement of 750 a week, 2 days inactivity will result in a kick. This can be prevented if you message us beforehand about your issue and we will try to understand and compromise.

Be Active in chat. Not talking all also get you removed. We will just assume you are dead or you are just and unfriendly and don’t wish to make friends. Then why did you even join in the first place?
Ranked Mode mostly. In this guild, we aim to help players improve, and playing ranked is really the best way to get better. We aim to hit at least the average rank of tier 7 silver on our first season with this guild!
Be nice and play together as a guild!
Perks for joining:
Higher priority when it comes to suggestions on what guides I should make.
Higher priority for server in-houses (private matches), where i will spectate and analyze the game on voice chat.
The BioStorm Member role.
Part of an active guild with people who want to get better together.
Guild meet-ups from time to time, or at events.
How to Join:
Join Our Discord Server here: https://discord.gg/HXa4xaq and then message HOKKIENMEE or an Officer that you wish to join, along with your in game name, region and tier.
Looking for an Opportunity?
Hello there, are you looking for an opportunity to help me reach out to more players? I am in search of 1 guild leader from Na and Eu respectively, followed by a group of officers that could help me expand a guild in their respective regions. I will have an account in the guild and I will help oversee the guild in case you are facing difficulties and you need help early on.
However, I have a few requirements you must meet before trying to apply:
Tier 8 gold and above for this season.
Must be able to communicate fluently in english.
Must be active on discord and try engaging the guild whenever necessary.
Very active in game, plays at least once a day and can give a notice if there is a need to be inactive for some time.
Must be able to guide others, teach and learn.

You can check out my guides at https://biostorm.wordpress.com/ or join my guilds if your require assistance at getting better.

hey, my IGN is DerpyBundance, is the discord server link expired? i cant seem to join. btw im a tier 6 bronze (prev tier 7 gold) and I’d like to apply. relatively active (3-4 games/day)