Best SE skin right now

So i collected over 500 opals and it took me about 4 months. I want to get an SE skin that really standsout at this price range.Any suggestions

500 opals in 4 months is unbelievable. i can’t even get 300 in a year

11 Likes

bakuto phinn, snow monster joule, red lantern reza, pumpkin spice petal and moon princess celeste are my favourites

4 Likes

Well I’m down for summer party kestrel

Teach me master

4 Likes

Bakuto Phinn is one of the best skins tbh

6 Likes

I buyed a couple of rare chest just to get opals and through seasonal rewards. Its possible but you have to buy and also play .

This is so going to take the fun out of it, but… I would wait for seasonal discounts. :pensive:

4 Likes

Flow like water my friend . You have to master the way of the shimmer and the way of the churn in order to truly understand the rarity of opals.

3 Likes

I waited to get it to 500 lol. But you think theres going to be discounts anytime soon?

PUMPKIN SPICE PETAL BEST SKIN!!

Body seems unclear, is this a complete sentence?

bakuto phinn is the best, honestly. next would be snow monster

2 Likes

Fortress, joule and baewitched Celeste are the best imo. Bf had rosetrail removed and it brought down the skin by 50% atleast and is just bland now

1 Like

Discounts only 3 times a year. Halloween, Christmas and Chinese New Year.

1 Like

I have that skin :slight_smile:

What you guys think about red lantern gwen

Get sm Joule, Kaiju phinn is amazing but he’s hardly ever played and probably won’t see any for quite some time.

1 Like

NS Taka, SM joule, Bakuto phin, Vampire BF, Gwen and Reza (reza’s > Gwen’s)

1 Like

Night Shadow Taka is an amazing skin.

2 Likes

Snow Monster Joule, Summer Party Kestrel and Krul are the best ones in my opinion.

i keep forgetting night shadow taka exsists becaus ei won it from the poetry competition, so i never bought it, and then afetr i crfatedd the shiro kage 3. but it is a good skin if you don’t have the shiro kage skin 3

1 Like