Arcane Season 2 Announced

Riot announced yesterday that more “Arcane” is on the way! (The announcement was pretty awesome, btw: they made it at the conclusion of the “Undercity Nights” finale watch party in L.A. As you can imagine, the news was received rather … positively … by those in attendance!)

Details are few but some excellent news re the cast: Hailee Steinfeld (Vi), Ella Purnell (Jinx), and Katie Leung (Caitlyn) will all be returning for Season 2! :partying_face:

Last night on Twitter, Riot CEO Nicolo Laurent gave an update on the timeline for the next season:

So we’ll have to wait a bit, but if they can match the quality of these first 9 episodes, it will be well worth waiting to see more of Vi, Cait, and Jinx!

1 Like

1 Like

Seeing how they accomplished a lot with arcane, I can’t wait to see the other more exciting (imo) cities with the same treatment as Zaun and Piltover!!

However I still have to admit that seeing Arcane, did make me like it (Zaun/Pilt) a whole lot more than how I did before.

1 Like

I would expect that Arcane will continue to focus on Piltover and Zaun: the rivalry and conflict between the two cities has now become personified in the the two sisters who are, after all, the focus of the series. That said, it seems likely we’ll see some of the outside world’s influence, whether indirectly (e.g., via hints of Noxian politics from Mel & her mother) or even directly, via new characters.

I totally agree with you that Piltover and Zaun have become infinitely more interesting because of Arcane! I have so many questions! :exploding_head:

1 Like